UK Vogue October 2022 : Timothée Chalamet by Steven Meisel

I love the 80s vibes here. Serving like a baby Daniel Day Lewis.

Not really my cup of tea on first look, but the more I see it the more I like it. I love the blue and I love that we’ve gotten so much Meisel this year! Out of the two I like the black and white shot the best, and if it were in colour with the layout of the 1st then it’d be fantastic.

I’m sure this will get the magazine lots of attention. I don’t particularly think a man on the cover of Vogue is all that shocking, especially someone like Timothée who is known for his style and clearly has an interest in fashion. However, I can’t knock Edward for consistently getting Vogue talked about. He, at least, still seems to care about the magazine.

So this is what was supposed to be shocking? Oh well, at least its a unique appearence for a cover. 1st cover is a total disaster, its very off, but the 2nd cover works well enough.

When I saw the cover this morning I had to laugh. Only in this industry would they consider putting an extremely popular and famous white male who’s displayed an obvious interest in fashion on the cover of a fashion magazine “shocking”

What’s so shocking about this?

It’s a nice cover, and at least it’s not Harry.

pretends-to-be-shocked-surprised.gif

tenor.com

oh gosh I can’t stand men wearing pearls.

I guess it was inevitable. Since the Harry cover of American Vogue, Timothee has long been rumored/suggested as a follow-up. They’re not bad photos, but they’re also decidedly not what I want to see on the cover of Vogue. Hard pass.

Wow what a shocker. NOT.

Men on the cover of women’s magazines have been done as far back as Edward was in W Magazine. A prime example how they overhype this magazine.

It's good, but not good enough.
VUK is the one that holds the most expectations now, I really think they could do a better one than this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->