US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester / Agyness Deyn by Terry Richardson

The newsstand cover is horrendous again. The only thing I like is her hair.
'Fabulous at Every Age'? No comment on this. I think I've said how I feel in all the US Bazaar thread of 2009.
I'm looking forward to seeing the subscribers cover.

I like Leighton a lot, I think she's stunnng, but that covers really not a nice cover.

It sort of reminds me of GISELE'S cover on HB
SOURCE: www.harpersbazaar.com

gisele-cover-2004-de-22654782.jpg

^^ Yes. Bazaar always uses that gold/yellow background. I remember Gwyneth's September 2006 & Renee's December 2007.

Gold, Pink & White! Ugh Tired Of Simple Bazaar Covers!

Leighton Meester is so cheap!! give us Blake Lively!

I actually think Leighton looks far more sophisticated than Blake. I've already seen enough of Blake to last a lifetime, Leighton on the other hand.. Can't wait for the editorial.

^ AGREED! It's Leighton's time to shine (NOT A PROBLEM IF SHE'S ONLY PROJECTED THE WAY THAT SHE HAS TO BE)

Leighton has a sophistication and natural glamour that Lively could only hope for! I've not liked any of Lively's covers/eds.

^ You didn't like her VOGUE cover!?

^I think it's probably the one I liked best out of her covers, but even so. I'm really not all that much of a fan..

For whatm it's worth it's a pretty decent Bazaar cover.

When it comes to interviews, Blake Lively is very PR friendly, practically a broken record. I don't like that she usually has to throw someone under the bus to show how different and classy she is than the other girls in the industry. Meester just always has a effortless grace about her and, whatever our opinions on her background may be, she does always carry herself like she's untouchable and have better things to do than to worry about people's approval. Having met her, I just adore the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: why has this turned into a Meester vs. Lively thing again? regardless of who gives better interviews, this cover sucks.

Love Leighton but I am disappointed in the cover. Hope the subscriber's cover is better.

The cover is so incredibly BAD, my god are they serious? This looks like a tabloid cover, she deserved better, i hope the sub cover is good at least.

Bad cover, I'm so tired of seeing these gossip girls around.

Blake Vs Leighton, same show, same stylists same manufactured image, same shouldn't be on high fashion magazine covers. But this isn't the topic for this.
This is about Leighton's ugly cover and another let down from HB US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->