US Elle February 2010 : Jennifer Lopez by Tom Munro

What is she wearing. Looks like Gucci SS 2010! Love her editorial! Those B/W shots are breathtaking! Never thought Elle could produce something this gorgeous

Seeing the cover in a bit bigger size makes me love it even more. :heart: I just adore JLo! She's really rocking that dress she's wearing on the cover. Her editorial looks good too! She looks absolutely gorgeous in that Gucci dress. Love it! She still got that rocking body despite of having a baby. Oops, twins rather! :lol::D

I really like the third shot, the black and white full body one. Looks brilliant. Good cover too actually. Wonder if there'll be two versions of it floating around, like there has been of a lot of the previous cover stars.

^ If there's a second version I doubt it will be last shot... It looks like Elle cover.

They've changed the tone of their cover writing into a voice which is talking to me in a way I don't like. Sorry - in a way that I soooo don't like. The contents seem to promise husband-bashing articles and features about sex which need lots of exclamation marks. Elle, this isn't you.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've changed the tone of their cover writing into a voice which is talking to me in a way I don't like. Sorry - in a way that I soooo don't like. The contents seem to promise husband-bashing articles and features about sex which need lots of exclamation marks. Elle, this isn't you.
Couldn't have said it better!

Hmmm I love the second black & white shot and thats about it, mainly because you can't really tell its Jennifer Lopez.
I don't like her, the styling or the rest of the editorial :unsure:

one more

2z72vyf.jpg

beyondbeautiful.org

jennifer looks great now dont get me wrong but this just looks so dated, im sure they had the exact same edit with her in '99 or '00.

Gucci Spring 2010 RTW
a5a15A993B6aAa8E__gallery.jpg
00440m.jpg

Moschino Spring 2010 RTW and Alexander Wang 2010 RTW
dcDeaa727c7C8c37__gallery.jpg
00110m.jpg
00350m.jpg

00950m.jpg
00820m.jpg

4b37f936fDA047f0__profile.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics