US Elle January 2010 : Lady GaGa / Britney Spears

Love how Lady Gaga looks.

I would die if Britney had on some Balmain inside. Or Chanel... Haha :smile:

How do you post a youtube clip. I found a clip that shows Britney editorial but I don't know how to post it lol.

Cant wait to see the subscribers cover.. really hope its the second picture in this post.

britney spears?
really?
i love the gaga stuff, but not the britney cover. bleh.

Is Britney's cover for real? I can't wait for this to hit newsstands! Definitely gonna get Gaga's cover. She looks amazing.

Britney editorial looks gorgeous. I'm so getting this magazine. Is it two seperate covers or is it a split magazine (like a fold out)...cause I'm getting the Britney one if its a seperate one.

Good for Britney for pulling herself back together and getting her life in order. She looks so much better now than she has in ages and these pictures with her sons are very pretty, probably more suitable for a lifestyle magazine but I think they seem refreshing compared to how she is usually presented.

Gaga is the second coming. Praises be.

Britney's smile just made my day... i love to see her in that way, healthy and lively:heart:

^ Me too! I love Britney's cover! GaGa's is way too Madonna for me.

Lady Gaga looks gorgeous! I'm definitely buying this one.
Britney looks so fresh. Love them both! :heart:

I hope both covers make it across to the UK.. I'll be buying the Gaga cover. She looks great.

I'm really not fond of the angle Britney's head is at on the cover! I also find it slightly odd her children are on the cover with her? I get putting them in the ed...but I don't know, the cover seems odd to me.

I love both covers very much. And definitely getting one of them, maybe both.

Thanks everyone who posted eds and video.

i like Britney's cover, she looks so sweet with the kids, but i'm gonna get the Lady Gaga cover.

Britney's cover is better. She's photogenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->