US Elle September 2020 : Cardi B by Steven Klein

Elle made such a clever decision to put her on this issue and release it right now after she has been in the news for days with WAP, there is so much buzz around her atm and it will surely help to attract interest in this issue.

Gosh, it's been like 5 days since they released their August cover? Talk about a rush lol

Wow Klein for Elle.
This is huge!
Why Alex didn’t styling this?

This doesn't look like a fall/September cover at all. Very disappointing.

I wonder why they've abandoned showing seasons, especially autumn? I find this to be the case mostly with American covers.
One of the things that really appeal to me as a magazine buyer is not only visible fashion on a cover but also some sort of setting/styling. Enough of these nondescript studio/digital covers that could double for any month of the year.

The cover complete with all cover lines:

I need to see all the texts on the cover to judge this, but for now it's passable.

I need to see all the texts on the cover to judge this, but for now it's passable.

So someone posted it already. Lol. It still doesn't look like a September cover + her head looks like a half-opened package from Amazon with bubble wraps.

Love it more with the text it balances out the bust area that made her head look smaller.

unfortunatelly the editorial is meh, 2 photos of her with the black backdrop and two more close ups of her lips. 100% sure they did it during quarantine and using the less they could use.

Dang, yet with this mood they would have gone all out with the styling

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->