US Glamour September 2016 : Bella Hadid by Nathaniel Goldberg

I kind of want to read the "I met both of my husbands on the same day" story. Bella looks beautiful, she always does, but I don't find her very interesting.

This is gorgeous. Maybe the best Elle cover in a long long time!
It's very high fashion and fresh for Elle.

Not sure if it's sarcasm, but this is Glamour, not Elle. It says there in big capital letters 'Glamour', lol.

Well this is sad and unsettling - I pulled last September's issue with Karlie Kloss, and this year's issue has 80+ pages less......why?????:cry:ll

^ That sucks, and its quite a difference! It seems most Sept issues this year, have less pages.

Inside cover:

glll.jpg

snapped by HandbagQueen ^

First September let down imo... only one long editorial featuring american women, celebs and models. Bella's editorial is nice but this is September!

Not sure if it's sarcasm, but this is Glamour, not Elle. It says there in big capital letters 'Glamour', lol.

It's sarcasm but i actually love this cover. It just looks very Glamour..French Glamour in the 90's actually^_^

I wish it was a stronger model, the full length is good though

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though she only has one expression in every picture she does, this looks good.
Definitely a throwback to the 80s-90s.
Looks like a Fashion magazine for a very welcome change.
For the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to what's inside.

Oh wow, the inside cover! So basic, yet so strong. I need to get this.

I probably have to question my taste because I really like this. :ninja:

I'm amazed how good that Balenciaga collection is looking in print!

First September let down imo... only one long editorial featuring american women, celebs and models. Bella's editorial is nice but this is September!

Lol, I just finished my issue, must say I quite enjoyed it overall. It's what being a magazine is all about - mixing the trivial with the significant. Their line-up of women really reflects that. It was also so refreshing to see the latest looks on real women as opposed to the usual models. I bet this will be very accessible to their readers.

Only irk though....far too much Conde Nast and Maybelline ads! God, as in, more than 3 on seperate occassions!

The number of cosmetic ads in US MC and Glamour always impresses me. Just when you think you've reached the end of a series of L'Oréal images, they start up again later... in the meanwhile, here's six pages of Maybelline ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->