US Harper's Bazaar May 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Alexi Lubomirski

The subscriber's cover is nice, and I'm happy to see Gwyneth again somewhere. She's such a beauty.

Not really liking it, hope the other editorials make up for this.

This.

And she's a better cover choice for Bazaar than the other ones they've had this year so far. I'm looking forward to the editorials, even if it's May.

even though i cant stand this chick, i do like this spread & cover (both subscriber & newstand editions) more than i do the vogue uk cover she did. that said, i still dont like her.

for once i like something she is involved with
and is that a personality i see in the pictures?
thats really rare

i'd like to know what the overload of smiles is supposed to arouse : envy? happiness? because her attitude looks so insincere it's just ridiculous, pathetic. i don't even call that a fashion magazine... 'wreck' is more appropriate.

Big cover
gwyneth-paltrow-harpers-bazaar-may-2010-cover-03.jpg

source: just jared

The cover itself isn't bad, I like the colors, but it's all ruined by a horrible text overload. Looking forward to see the contents, as always.

yes text is a bit toooooooo much... I wonder which shot they use for subscribers...

I am so completely stupid;-) I actually like news-stand cover more if only they had less text...

Why does her hair look pink? It's better than I expected, but the styling in her editorial is pretty lacklustre, especially that Dior HC look :rolleyes:.

I love this! She looks so happy & beautiful

me too! very spring-y and fresh
I don't like the editorial though but her kids are cute

someone mentioned her vogue cover being the lowest selling issue, I hate those kind of numbers.. they give celebs way too much credit for the numbers when there are plenty of other contributing factors

Gwyneth looks great, especially with her bright smile! And agreed about the Vogue numbers not necessarily being her fault - I think we all remember what that cover looked like as a whole...:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samira Jafo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->