US Harper's Bazaar May 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Alexi Lubomirski

i hate hate hate the font they used for summer fashion issue...and the odd angle its at makes it even worse. the text overload is almost headache inducing. i suppose the interview will have all the usual gwyneth sound bites- what she eats, how much she loves euorpe and art, and how she is just a total exercising addict.:rolleyes:

crossing fingers for great editorial content..and if there is a edit in a mansion and flower garden, with a yellow tint to it:angry:...i think you all know the kind i'm talking about, its been done to death in bazaar!

ugh goopy again. why not give it to Robert Downey Jr. :P

Can't stand her. So arrogant and forgets she was born in the US and not England. Cannot believe that Chris Martin would marry such a shallow shell of a human being.

A tad harsh perhaps. Unless you know her personally of course... That's the only way I imagine such a damning opinion of a person could be really justified.

I love the look of this editorial. Yes I'm a Gwyneth fan! The cover is as usual, a snoozefest. Gosh US Harper's loves to keep things dull. The typeface of the cover reminds me of Kate Betts' editorship era though.

This is one of the best Harper's Bazaar covers I've seen in a very long time! Gwyneth looks gorgeous.

lv the cover ... especially like how the font colours + stark white background compliment her hair/skin/eye colour ... its not ur typical studio cover shot or angle .... the editorial shots of her are reminecsent of demarchelier's paris couture photos of tatjana paitiz in UK Vogue, April 1990 ...

dont like the text on the newsstand cover. not very interested in her, care more about the editorials

The Jersey Shore girls (whoever they are, never heard of them, actually) have an editorial in this issue of Bazaar.

^ Oh, so that must be related to that Ginta and Snooki picture.

The ladies of Jersey Shore get classy as they get a crash course in etiquette from socialite Tinsley Mortimer in the May 2010 issue of Harper’s Bazaar, on newsstands Tuesday, April 27.

Here’s what Snooki, JWoww and Sammi had to share:

Snooki, on fame: “I can’t go out without being noticed. I still go to Dunkin’ Donuts…[but] oh, my God, it’s hard work.”

On her bumpin’ hairstyle: “It was a teen Guidette thing, and when everyone grew out of it, I just kept it. I’m launching the Snookit [her own version of a Bumpit].”

JWoww, on breast implants: “I’d do it every year if I could.”

JustJared

Oh dear god, that "Snooki" looks horrible. I nearly soiled myself when I first saw her photo. Only God knows why Harper's would have the desire to feature that group of girls.

another month, another pointless d list celeb editorial from harpers. i mean honestly.:rolleyes: jersey shore is bottom of the barrel though. can we expect kate gosslin next month? (and truthfully i'm really surprised this hasn't happened yet...)

Because I'm not in America, for the most part, I do manage to escape having to be aware of these people, but I will say this - when I pay good money for a glossy magazine, I want to see fantasy of the highest order. I don't want to see nobodies and wannabies. That's what the tabloids are for.

The reason why I'm exasperated about this tonight is that I received my subscription copy of Vanity Fair and finally saw the portfolio of "Tiger's girls" - and what the results were. What I expect to see in that magazine is the imagery that Annie Leibovitz goes bankrupt to produce - not something that I can see in a trashy newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->