US Vogue January 2021 : The 'Vogue Values' of 2021 by Annie Leibovitz

One thing exciting about this is the fact that January issues appear to be the "Vogue Values Issue" where we're getting multiple covers. Finally a ______ Issue for again. I miss the Power Issue, Shape Issue, and the Age Issue
Another themed issue is the April issue: Global Talents

I like it. Never thought I would see Fear of God on a Vogue cover, but after seeing Fenty and Adidas I guess anything is possible. It's a great image and Francis looks like a savior or apocalypse survivor, which i guess is on brand for the times we're living in.

The shot looks like a movie poster for Dune. I'm here for Frances being on the cover for sure and I don't mind it at all as an image, though it certainly lacks any glamour. But I think I'm okay with that here? Intrigued to see the other three.

It looks more VF than Vogue but I´m not complaining.

Not a fan of that cover, but I like the fact that they have a 63 year-old successful woman to start their year.

Whoah that's a such great cover! Its very WSJ Mag. Frances looks so badass, nice nod to her movie too.

This is pretty strong on it's own, I don't think more covers are needed.

I guess Frances and Gal where on location together to shoot their covers.

I like both covers, but seriously, Annie should know better.

This is blowing up on Twitter and IG.

The more I look at it, the more I'm starting to look at it. Definitely a grower this one.

Love it!

It's a little Dune-esque. I kind of wish she was the only cover subject though. Hopefully the other cover stars are interesting, at least.

I like everything apart from the hoodie. even more due to the fact that her facial expression looks really nice and strong and they decided to cover half of it.
UGH :glare::glare::glare:

can’t wait to see the other ones!

I like it, looks like a late 80s early 90s Vanity Fair cover. Also wondering how much money does the Fear of God PR spent for the magazines coverage lol he’s been popping up randomly in various Us Magazines recently, like in GQ and US Bazaar

I think they will follow the same concept like last year? 1 actress,1 model, 1 singer and 1 designer? Let’s see

I like it, looks like a late 80s early 90s Vanity Fair cover. Also wondering how much money does the Fear of God PR spent for the magazines coverage lol he’s been popping up randomly in various Us Magazines recently, like in GQ and US Bazaar

I think they will follow the same concept like last year? 1 actress,1 model, 1 singer and 1 designer? Let’s see
The model should be Vittoria and the singer Taylor.

the designer is mgc :/ I bet

go vogue yourself with the so-called values, for christ's sake. before this magazine started being so utterly political (when being political, sensitive and inclusive was not considered the thing), there was no such thing as values. on the other hand (and quite to contradict myself), i understand how they are evolving to cater the newer generation of readers and i guess they're doing a good job (while also losing a chunk of their previous readers).
having said that, i never entirely liked frances, probably for being too alternative and opiniated. she's authentic to herself and i applaud that, but i just don't care about her or her acting. love the jacket, hate the hoodie. and is that a fake background? c'mon, annie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->