US Vogue January 2021 : The 'Vogue Values' of 2021 by Annie Leibovitz

Also I have genuinely no clue who Frances is. I had to Google search, and then I saw her wearing some sort of birkenstocks on the red carpet and... just no. It's nice to see an older actress on Vogue, but I would've much prefered someone with more ties to fashion because this sort of ''fvck fashion, but I'll still pose for your cover'' atttitude doesn't do it for me

Pierpaolo dressed her in HC at the Met Gala and lol it’s not like US Vogue is the Holy Bible of fashion these days. I’d suggest actually watch one or two iconic films she starred in (Fargo and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri) before forming an opinion as if she doesn’t belong on the cover of US Vogue. Quite frankly this whole debate over who’s worth featuring or who isn’t has gotten ludicrous.

Will Gigi have a cover with her baby this month? I guess we'll see.

This putrid coverline had me ready to post "I pretend I do not see it". But I actually really enjoy this cover!

Anyway, let's leave the values to the Addams family and move on already.

Huh, that's unexpected! She looks great but I wish she faced the camera and had a stronger pose. So far, Frances' cover is more striking image-wise but I like Naomi's more. At this point I can't even imagine who the other two cover stars will be!

Stunning! I'm in love with the shock casting. Agree that the image would be better if she made direct eye contact, but it's still a great shot. Love the colours and moody sky.

I love this! I love the angle. Although I wish she was making eye contact. Nevertheless, beautiful.

Wasn't Rosalia rumored to be on the January cover? Maybe she's one of four?

Wow, if I remember correctly, she's the first Japanese woman to bag a solo US Vogue cover. We love that!

My bet's on either Emma Corrin or Anya Taylor-Joy!

I hope a less famous and a deserving model will get the “model” cover if there really is one because we didn’t have an athlete cover last year.

Happy for Naomi!!! Well deserved for sure! Just wish she was looking at the camera. Overall feels fresh. Great start to 2021. Just hope the last two are just as great!!

People sure can say anything they want about Anna, but still nobody compares with her business acumen and decision-making. So obvious Edward is trying so hard to mimic and out-Anna Wintour her at Vogue UK.

Frances' cover is divine! Naomi's is meh but i'm not complaining.
Annie bringing her A game. I know she gets a lot of hate here but I like that she at least always has a point of view unlike the new photographers shooting their covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"