Reaction score
Cover #1 by Annie Leibovitz
Cover #2 by Bruce Weber
Cover #3 by Rob McKeever
Cover #4 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Last edited by a moderator:
Love everything except the actress
Nicole would have been amazing.

Beautiful, not a fan of J.Law but this is absolutely september issue worthy.

twitter.com/voguemagazine

I thought Meisel had shot the painting one first. I only like that and the I&V one. Weber's is not even worthy of being the cover.

Damn it. With such exceptional four covers it's hard to hate on the fact that it's Jennifer Lawrence for September again. This is phenomenal, I really have no words.

I actually like all covers except the I&V one. They should've had the painting one as the main cover. It would've been iconic and very different from the usual.

That first cover really is very beautiful, I'd go as far as to say it's the best US vogue cover on a long time.

...& I love that caption for Lawrence. I for one can't wait to hear the perils and struggles of a pretty, successful and wealthy Caucasian woman. Yes please Jennifer tell us how you finally overcame all your problems to be yourself(!!!)

That third cover is comedy gold. Actual comedy gold!! I can already foresee at least a solid 3 months worth of meme use.

Whoa, never into her in print, but these all work. So much better than i imagined, the first one is my favorite though. Very happy Weber finally got the cover of US Vogue! Nice surprise.

These are great. I love the diversity and creativity.

Curious to see Linda in this against all the other supers..

...& I love that caption for Lawrence. I for one can't wait to hear the perils and struggles of a pretty, successful and wealthy Caucasian woman. Yes please Jennifer tell us how you finally overcame all your problems to be yourself(!!!)

:lol: Sigh, i will never understand why Fashion magazines always go for this angle, it's always so pathetic!

wooo, this is such a big issue, although i prefer someone more legendary, J.Law is still so much better than instagram celebrities

Such a boring face with zero interest in fashion. Why she?
It will sound cliche, but some of the supers mentioned on the cover should've been here.

Love the Leibovitz cover, the Weber and I&V one can be binned - it's awful! It actually came together rather nicely. The nude shot could've been a cover as well, imo.

Don't care for Jennifer, and I wish it was Nicole instead. It's preposterous to give her 2 September covers at such a young age, and with such terrible style!

P.S. Weber's cover looks exactly like VF's special Carolyn Besette cover years ago (only US readers got those). Still hate it anyway.

I really doubt all of these covers will be at the newsstands! I could see the Leibovitz one only being available, while others go to subscribers!

Snoozefest.
The first one is more something like Vanity Fair would do, the second one is nice in a natural way but nothing special, the third is horrendous and the last one it's like: let's throw some sexiness into the pic, because we haven't done that yet. Yawn!

I'm actually here for all four! It's nice to have four covers so different from one another. I wonder which will make it over for import? My guess is Annie's, but you never know. I like Lawrence, in films and being interviewed, but in photographic form I've always found her fall a little flat. To me, here, the imagery surpasses that fact. It's just really nice to see the magazine give us something new.

i'm SO bored by her anyway

first cover is great, and so is the black and white one.

the gold dress one is meh, but... the painting one has to go. it looks creepy as hell and im not sure what they were going for with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->