US Vogue September 2017 : Jennifer Lawrence by Annie Leibovitz

ohmygosh i was totally shock by Natalia Vodianova's photoshot by Annie. What a lovely face!
And one question, why we got Liu Wen's name on vogue cover but no Feifei sun?:huh:

Is Cindy naturally missing a finger on her right hand or did Annie play doctor again?

and Gisele? naomi? kate?

Ikr, don't care for Naomi who won't work for anyone but her friends these days, but Gisele and Kate are the two biggest supermodels and no one thought of including them in this issue?!

Overall though it seems to be a good issue by VUS standards.

Cindy's sold her finger to Satan in exchange for her daughter having a career in fashion.

I think they just picked the biggest names for the cover.

Cindy's sold her finger to Satan in exchange for her daughter having a career in fashion.

LOL!!!

I would like the Leibovitz edit, but not for this issue and not for Vogue. The styling look so pedestrian, and as such belong more in Vanity Fair. Kendall & Gigi dress like that off-duty, Amber's shorts look cheap, and Joan's dress could've been made by a design student. But they all look nice, especially Elaine Irwin Mellencamp and Kendall/Gigi/Imaan.

^ Yes, it seems like it's the positioning of the fingers. But it still looks like she has four fingers in the zoomed-out shot, they should have fixed it.

I also see 5, BUT I can tell you that many famous celebrities came off with chopped legs, toes, fingers under Annie's lens. One day when I'm bored I will post all of her slip-ups from Vanity Fair.

Way Out Yonder

Photography: Mario Testino
Models: Vittoria Ceretti & Ansel Elgort
Styling: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Diane Kendal

awake-smile.blogspot

For a pretty mediocre cover story, I'm in love with all the contents of this issue. The pictures of Serena Williams, Oprah & Chelsea Manning are so fresh and breathtaking. I also really like the concepts of American daydream & the good jeans eds.

Ride or Dye
Photographer:
Steven Klein
Stylist: Phyllis Posnick
Model: Sara Grace Wallerstedt
Make-up: Anoli
Hair: Julien d'Ys

US Vogue Digital Edition

American Daydream
Photographer:
Steven Klein
Stylist: Grace Coddington
Models: Lara Stone & Joan Smalls
Make-up: Lauren Parsons
Hair: Julien d'Ys

US Vogue Digital Edition

^That is a great shot by Steven Klein!
Edit: referring to "Ride or Dye"

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Down
Photographer:
David Sims
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Birgit Kos & Ellen Rosa
Make-up: Hiromi Ueda
Hair: Paul Hanlon

US Vogue Digital Edition

Has anyone received a copy of the other covers? I only see the Leibovitz on newsstands. And I checked Instagram, subscribers seems to be getting the Leibovitz one as well

Has anyone received a copy of the other covers? I only see the Leibovitz on newsstands. And I checked Instagram, subscribers seems to be getting the Leibovitz one as well

yeah that's the cover I received as well yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->