US Vogue March 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

I actually really like Testino's editorial. It's exactly what I was expecting, it reminds me of some eds US Vogue used to do in 2000. And all the girls look stunning! :wub:

I serioulsy don't get Vogue US fascination with Marni :blink: That look was completely wrong for this ed. Actually the ed is completely wrong.
Oh no... no Meisel :cry: I can't believe there's no ed in this issue shot by him, while there's one in W with Eliza :yuk:
I'm actually excited only with Liya, Sasha and Karen's ed... Meier's ed must be the same accessories thing.
*edit* I think that the last time I enjoyed this kind of group shots by Testino for Vogue US was that one with Kate and Lily cole... Even that ed for VF September 2007 was better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda pissed that Meisel isn't in this big issue, makes me wonder whether it's worth buying.......I'm honestly super interested for Leibovitz ed (I know everyone hates her, but her fashion eds are often so gorgeous) and Demarchlier with Sasha, Liya.

I don't really like Testino ed, it's so typical of his style, glad to see Edita though (can't say the same for Selezneva though :ninja:)

even if including the Daisies and the Pixies?:shifty:

I'm so over US Vogue's obsession with foreign models. I would love to see some American faces again.

I'm currently helping VampireHorde scan a few of the other edits in this issue (because of demand), so expect to see (nearly) all of them soon.

"Pale Fire" is done and will be posted later today. "Born To Be Wild", "The Magic Maker", and "Boy Meets Girl" are currently under construction. I don't know if "Trust Me" and "Desert Fox" will be scanned but keep your fingers crossed.

:shock:

:buzz: I'm looking forward to seeing the content, thank you kroqjock

Thank you so much kroqjock and Vamp for scanning! You have amazing scans, can you tell me if there's a group shot on "Pale Fire"? I'm hoping for a pic of Raquel, Natasha and Isabeli together!

I love that Testino editorial! :clap:

Edita looks flawless, but Arlenis' smile is adorable. :smile:

Currently. Vogue US > Vogue Italia.

I'm just sayin' :innocent:

I don't who the stylist of that nightlife editorial is but he/she ruined Karlie Kloss in her solo shot. That gorgeous Jil Sander fringe dress paired with those wild,tribal Louis Vuitton heels??...to make matters worse they gave her a black wig :shock:

The stylist is Tonne Goodman.

:flower:

The Testino editorial is wonderful!!!

Everyone looks gorgeous (except Karlie looks out of place).

Karlie looks way out of place in the Testino ed! But other than that it's wonderful! ^_^

With such a great cast, you think the Testino ed would be a lot more exciting :rolleyes: Someone had a little too much fun with the contrast feature in Photoshop.

Okay, I got another edit for everyone! Here's the UHQ scans of the David Sims edit. There are 15 pages in the edit with each model receiving five pics each. I know it's going to get a lot of mixed reactions, so fire away!

Pale Fire
PH: David Sims
MODELS: Raquel Z, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana

--RAQUEL ZIMMERMAN

--NATASHA POLY

--ISABELI FONTANA

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

More edits still on the way! I'll try to have 5 of the 7 edits posted by today.

:woot: I'm not impressed but they're good eds, thanks :flower: Pale Fire is a bit silly to me, but I liked the cast.

.. well I don't like the hair, but I suppose it gives it more of an edge.
I'm so pleased to see Natasha! She looks beautiful! :heart:

As far as studio shots go, I think it's quite an impressive one. Raquel still owns the studio shoot like no other, but Natasha & Isabeli make a nice supporting cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->