US Vogue November 2009 : Marion, Penelope, Nicole and Kate by Annie Leibovitz

A cover chock full of nearly farcical platitudes, where 4 beautiful women look lackluster and photoshopped within an inch of their life is just as ugly in Manhattan as it is in Peoria.
:rofl: :clap:

:huh: Horrible cover!! :yuk:
Definetly looks like a Vanity Fair cover, but of course is Annie Leibovitz :doh:

Penelope looks awesome. Kate seems not to fix in the shoot at all. And Nicole keeps reminded me to Marcia Cross :blink:

Terrible! I could make better collages of pics ^_^

I adore and love truly Marion:woot::woot::woot: to death,but this cover(the final result) looks weird?!?They`ve could made such an amazing cover + ed,but that`s a shame...US Vogue is awful!And every month they`re bringing us the new ****/crap!!!I`m stared right now...such a big names like Marion,Leibovitz and what...the result is so weird...!:blink::shock::o:unsure:

Looks very photoshopped.:blink: Don't like it and that's not because I don't like Nicole or Kate.:lol::yuk:

The cover is a perfect example of what happens when photoshop goes terribly wrong. They all look like they've been pasted into the scenery and their facial expressions aren't very appealing. Nicole looks like a wax figure at Madame Tussaud's, and a very bad wax figure, for one.

awful. look's like Vanity Fair.

How on earth did that get out?

I was expecting something more like this -

264lvu8.jpg

ioffer.com/i/29384172

Wait.. Was this actually shot outside and all 4 of them were present? I haven't seen candids of this.
Looks like studio shoot pasted on.

I dont think there has ever been text placed above the masthead on the cover, before. Like in the history of Vogue covers, how strange they would do this, but then you look at Kidman's face here, and it does not make any sense either. I still like that its a different cover though, just do it better next time.

They are all washed up and washed out looking. Marion is the only one who's giving some kind of mood to the cover. Nicole looks very much like an uncomfortable drag queen. The red lip is so bad. Penelope's face is lacking and the other girl isn't even trying.
you took it outta my mouth :rofl:

horrible cover. :shock: leibovitz is serious trash when she gets involved with this much photoshop :ninja::sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Marion!! :buzz: I love her and I love Nicole and Penelope, Nicole looks very weird, maybe its the photoshop :unsure:

haha, this is so funny...it looks photoshopped...but from the candids, all the ladies were wearing the same thing...so it's not...hahaha, that's funnier...Nicole and Marion looks they actually belong in the picture, while the other two are just standing there. What a disappointment.

Oh dear. That does not look like Marion Cotillard, either!

ugh, this could've been so much better. hopefully the contents will make up for the horribly shopped cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->