US Vogue October 2009 : Michelle Williams by Mario Testino

^ We still have November for Nine. :flower: And, if ever, expect Rachel having a cover in 2010.

^ We still have November for Nine. :flower: And, if ever, expect Rachel having a cover in 2010.

ya ^_^ I'm ok w/ michelle but i was just to excited for the nine cast oh well, still she looks chic and the issue sounds nice

Its a draw with the Michelle Obama cover and this for worse Vogue US cover of the year for me.

I love that Michelle's on the cover but this is a very bad shot. :huh: :doh:

i like what shes wearing but the hair and makeup doesnt suit her, she looks somewhat insecure and weird. but still im glad shes on the cover :flower:

the cover of November is for the casting of nine? Is not for Nicole alone?

I would be charmed with a group cover B)

love the cover! I thought MIchelle Williams from Destiny's CHild

This is so good, unexpected and fresh cover choice, and shot.I really like it, she is stunning, although i haven't heard much about her lately, she does have that huge movie out with DiCaprio & Scorsese out soon, love her haircut.

I think its wonderful that US Vogue has been going with new stars, it has been getting truly ridiculous in the past with the same women over, and over again! Now if they only lost the annoying banner, and at least some part of the text.

mmmh what a horrible cover... usually i like michelle but there... wtf?!

Totally unexpected cover choice and I really like Michelle.......and I really wanna like this cover too, but the something offputting and I can't put my finger on it.:unsure: Well still pleased they are opting for different 'actress' choices.:D

I like that Vogue extracts in cover to new stars... but please, with a good hairdressers and makeup B)

It's a really similar print to Erdem's dresses for F/W too, although perhaps it was a little silly to think an Erdem dress would make a US Vogue cover currently.

i agree her face looks puffy D:
her dress gave me a delusion that she was holding a bunch of flowers.

Its louis vuitton f/w 09

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->