US Vogue September 2024 : Blake Lively & Hugh Jackman by Baz Luhrmann

I don't understand how some are so easily pleased by big hair and a big diamond necklace. I mean, sure... it's glamour in the way a child's beauty pageant or a drag show might be considered glamorous... true glamour? The type that Vogue used to offer? This ain't it.

I don't understand how some are so easily pleased by big hair and a big diamond necklace. I mean, sure... it's glamour in the way a child's beauty pageant or a drag show might be considered glamorous... true glamour? The type that Vogue used to offer? This ain't it.

I don't think many would disagree, but at the same time when standards for Vogue cover stars now include Central Cee and styling can mean a tank top....

A movie star with massive hair, a gown, and $4m worth of Elizabeth Taylor's jewels feels more Vogue.

I'll take it. Better than those depressing sunrise covers a couple of years ago. Hugh looks good.

Well, I guess Taylor was not available. What a weird cover. There is something wrong with it and I think its because associate Blake with this classic hollywood flair is a huge stretch. Crazy that they did a countdown for this...

The solo cover is pretty but has a very amateur feel to it. All the elements are there but the execution is lacking. On the other hand, the story is quite nice.

I want to like it but something about it is giving “digital cover”

I can't stand Blake. Her acting (and general aura) is so wooden and her facial expressions are always looking as if she's on the verge of sneezing. There's also something so corny and forced about her, and works well for the shoot but I can't say I like this. Fan made looking mock up kind of thing, and Baz really shouldn't try photography anymore. Stick to films and the odd campaign here and there.

Miss Wintour is about to jump the sinking ship lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->