US Vogue September 2024 : Blake Lively & Hugh Jackman by Baz Luhrmann

Chemena Kamali and Angelina Kendall by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Even though it is credited as September 2024, this profile of Kamali does not appear in Vogue's September 2024 issue. It might be in the October issue. I wonder which fashion photographs appear in the magazine. I bet my least favorite or none.

on cover - bad art direction , photographer not really make it, whole thing seems went wrong direction .

I noticed that this morning - a while ago, I'd put in a pre-order for Sep US Bazaar, and every time I checked the due date, it had shifted, and now US Bazaar is also being listed as arriving on 4th October.

If this is not the most disgusting cover ever… ugh

Newsstand UK have revised the release date of this to October 4th.
And the date has been revised again, to 18th October, for both US Vogue and Bazaar. Unique Magazines seem to be in the same situation.

At this rate, I don't think the September issue is going to turn up, because it'll soon be time for the October ones to arrive. We'll probably start seeing the November issues being released in the US by that stage.

And the date has been revised again, to 18th October, for both US Vogue and Bazaar. Unique Magazines seem to be in the same situation.

At this rate, I don't think the September issue is going to turn up, because it'll soon be time for the October ones to arrive. We'll probably start seeing the November issues being released in the US by that stage.
It is odd as in the past the March & September issues made their way over earlier.

Does anyone know if Vogue US September Issue has hit the newsstands? Newsstand keeps changing the date, first September 24th, then October 4th and now October 18th

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->