Valentino Haute Couture F/W 2018.19 Paris

i loved it so much. i love it when he uses so many different techniques in one collection you never know what colour is coming next

the hair is awesome too

Those hats with flowers and the striking pink are just like the ones that we saw at Schiaparelli :o

Those hats with flowers and the striking pink are just like the ones that we saw at Schiaparelli :o

Don't know where else to ask this. Feel free to delete.
No Atelier Versace this season?

they don't present anymore. Their pictures are usually released a bit late after their private appointments.

I just searched atelierversace tag on instagram and there are videos from some of the appointments at the Four Seasons. I hope this helps!

they don't present anymore. Their pictures are usually released a bit late after their private appointments.

I just searched atelierversace tag on instagram and there are videos from some of the appointments at the Four Seasons. I hope this helps!

Not as good as the spring one but it's no easy feat to top that show. My favorite looks were the neon pink ruffle dress, pretty and proper but that colour made it so new, the outfits on Sarah Grace and Julia Ratner were just the right kind of extra too. The Matisse (?) prints should have been given a bigger presence.

A bit messy but in here I actually enjoyed discovering each look one by one, some really satisfying moments...unlike Gucci.

Not as good as the spring one but it's no easy feat to top that show. My favorite looks were the neon pink ruffle dress, pretty and proper but that colour made it so new, the outfits on Sarah Grace and Julia Ratner were just the right kind of extra too. The Matisse (?) prints should have been given a bigger presence.

A bit messy but in here I actually enjoyed discovering each look one by one, some really satisfying moments...unlike Gucci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->