Versace F/W 07.08 : Kate Moss and Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

catherine in those white pieces looks like that which destroyed the titanic.

Umm :shock:

Catherine isn't quite a looker IMO but she looks unusually unattractive here.
Testino should leave fashion photography and switch to shooting royals or whatever. I've honestly never liked any of his work.

Well Catherines ads are a lot better than Kates, shes much more Versace than Kate.
Kate looks really good in the eywear I reckon.
Maybe the ads will look better in a magazine.....perhaps not lol

These ads are the biggest f-ing joke of the season. And everyone knows it too. Kate is tired. Mario's tired. Catherine looks hideous. Mario is old and out-of-touch and completely losing his grip on reality. Versace has never looked worse. Hopefully it's enough for them to wake up and hire Steven Meisel back. If he'll have them, that is.

I didn't think i'd be saying this..Catherine's ads are so much worse.

Umm :shock:
Testino should leave fashion photography and switch to shooting royals or whatever. I've honestly never liked any of his work.

I have to agree with that, all his Versace campaigns have been a whole disaster, Madonna, Demi, Halle and now this :yuk:

These ads are the biggest f-ing joke of the season. And everyone knows it too. Kate is tired. Mario's tired. Catherine looks hideous. Mario is old and out-of-touch and completely losing his grip on reality. Versace has never looked worse. Hopefully it's enough for them to wake up and hire Steven Meisel back. If he'll have them, that is.

The whole house of Versace needs to be revamped, Doesn't Donatella has to be the designer, right? :huh:

I'm afraid to admit that after seeing more they are growing on me...

Catherine is gorgeous but Testino failed to capture that in these ads (he did it for the Boss ads)
They are ok but they could have looked much better

i'm with metal-on-metal; bring back meisel. i have no idea what went wrong on this shoot, but these ads are just awful.

omg these ads are a sin...its really a shame when the collection was great and no one will be able to tell because the ADS BLOW!!! ouch

To me these ads show the good model from the not so good...Catherine has the same exact look in every single shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->