Versace F/W 07.08 : Kate Moss and Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

With the versace eyewear-They would've been soooo much better if Kate's hair wasn't soooo blonde!

I said this was rubbish when I saw the first ad... now I have no words. There are good ideas in there, but they've all been wasted. When you have a top model paired with a fresh face, a high-profile designer and an experienced photographer, you don't expect this to be the outcome.

It just went wrong with the photographer, I think the casting was very interesting but Testino just ruined this.

4pn3l3d.jpg
versace

Every single picture sucks. The ones with Kate are horrible, McNeil's are just as bad, and who is that male model he looks like a fugly extra in a bad 80s movie. This is not only the worst ads of the season but probably the worst ads in Versace's history, and this year marks the 10th anniversary of Gianni's death, he most be rolling in his grave.

^ :shock: :rofl: :cry: so well said! Karma!!!
I used to know who that guy was but I completely forgot!

Every single picture sucks. The ones with Kate are horrible, McNeil's are just as bad, and who is that male model he looks like a fugly extra in a bad 80s movie. This is not only the worst ads of the season but probably the worst ads in Versace's history, and this year marks the 10th anniversary of Gianni's death, he most be rolling in his grave.

You're right coolasfcuk.........he looks like one of The Lost Boys.I have to say that after seeing Catherine's ads I do think they are a vast improvement on Kate's, but still overall I am massively disappointed with all the talent involved.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. I can't imagine why Testino and everyone else on set actually approved of these photos for advertisements.

This ad sucks *** big time....and this is Testino? What the...

This ad just isn't working, not for me at least. It looks like an end of the year project that someone flaked on until last minute.

why doesn't Donatella create her own brand? like "Donna V" or "Super Donna", she shoud let Gianni rest in peace and we need to remember that brand in a good way. :huh:

I don´t think there is anything wrong with the collection itself...on the contrary. It´s just that these ads suck big time! :yuk:

menswear is worst than womenswear! :shock: model isn't good, hair looks bad. Photo is bland

I don´t think there is anything wrong with the collection itself...on the contrary. It´s just that these ads suck big time! :yuk:

same here... i like the collection... just that... i think Mario can do better than this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->