Versace F/W 07.08 : Kate Moss and Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

The new ads have now reached the very peak of their infamy :shock:

idk... they're really not that bad IMO... the clothes are photographed really well here, and i like the pieces they chose to show. my only gripe is the use of the same model three times in the shot. this would have been much better with three different girls in every ad.

the one w/ kate flipping her hair is exceptionally awful

I can't believe they are running these. they should have thrown them out as a lost and started over

^The hair flipping one is probably the worst of kate ever...

i changed my mind; these are not the worst. I just saw Karl Lagerfeld collection ads :ninja:

Will someone please get a big, heavy frying pan and throw at their heads? It'll have multiple uses! Kate could wake up, Catherine would change her expression, Brando would, I don't know, be pissed and kill someone - and if that someone is Donatella, it'd make Coppola and me very proud.

They were all high, that's the only explanation. :shock: I loved this collection, it so resembled Gianni. So this hurts especially more. :cry:

How about we chip in and bring Meisel to do our own Versace campaigns? Clearly we can't trust this people anymore. And Meisel never liked Kate anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: I loved this collection, it so resembled Gianni. So this hurts especially more. :cry:

which Gianni collection? :o:shock:, Gianni never designed things like that.

How about we chip in and bring Meisel to do our own Versace campaigns? Clearly we can't trust this people anymore. And Meisel never liked Kate anyway.

but why Meisel and none other? Meisel has also photographed horrid Versace campaigns :P

i think this campaign are ufful but the SS2007 are amazing ant the other no are the best but no are bad, i think no much photographer shoting Versace , i think now the uniques are Testino, Meisel, Bruce Weber & Mondino, my opinion.

Will someone please get a big, heavy frying pan and throw at their heads? It'll have multiple uses! Kate could wake up, Catherine would change her expression...

I'm totally tempted to grab a pan from the kitchen! Kate's aren't too bad (relatively speaking), but Catherine McNeil has the same face, every single photo. Who needs Testino, I can just photoshop Catherine's face onto bodies dressed in different outfits. She really doesn't deserve this hype she's getting. She's so boring.

It doesn't even have to be Meisel to make the ad good, anyone aside from the hype that Testino is and Moss can make it work.

There are soooo many awesome photographers out there, Testino is not that great anymore.

I'm totally tempted to grab a pan from the kitchen! Kate's aren't too bad (relatively speaking), but Catherine McNeil has the same face, every single photo. Who needs Testino, I can just photoshop Catherine's face onto bodies dressed in different outfits. She really doesn't deserve this hype she's getting. She's so boring.

Are they sure they haven't already copied and pasted :lol:

I still believe that these are catalogue pictures... I refuse to think that these will be in any magazines that I buy...:shock:

^Oh but they are. At least in the American mags ^_^ At least Kate's that is. I've only seen the red one - in American Vogue...

I didn't expect that Versace campaign would be interesting but it could better. As boring and ugly as usual.

I don't like these at all. Wasn't it suppose to be Daria, Gemma and Hilary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->