Versace F/W 2024.25 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

looks like they are backstage at a show waiting around (and bored of it), for it to start lol.. terrible campaign.

BAD.

But I appreciate that Loli looks very different than usual (her bored eyes were a fit for this very rich and I know it but Im bored) vibe and that Fernando looks hoooot.

At the same time, the styling is terrible, crops, sweat, photography, location too.
In my opinion loli always bring something new to the table. her face is insane. her eyes are stunning, very unique in a way that keeps her memorable to the point you even forget who was next to her. Lol I even forgot for a sec that it was VITTORIA next to her. she gives that rich girl chic vibes

Last edited:
looks like they are backstage at a show waiting around (and bored of it), for it to start lol.. terrible campaign.
lol I am screaming. now that you mentioned it. it does look like it, that they are getting ready and someone is taking photos randomly.

why did they exaggerate loli's thighs like that. we have seen her on runways and they don't look like that. why are they trying to make it look "sexy" by exaggerating it.... so weird

I was confused on why they are in a random kitchen and house on the Jersey shore.

Those tribute print looks should have been shot outside in Miami.

The models are gorgeous but I’m not inspired. I want something that makes me want to change my phone screensaver or tear the page out of a magazine. I miss that feeling.

Get it together Donatella

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobrealer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->