Versace Mens F/W 08.09 Milan

00250m.jpg
00260m.jpg

00270m.jpg
00280m.jpg

00290m.jpg
00300m.jpg

Source: Men.Style.com

a loooot of pardessus..... long time no see, non???
i like the dark blue leather bomber (last look post #40)
i hope for Versace that next winter will be cold.... very cold....

finale look is a touch bit gay, driving his vintage black Maserati....

Did they have any girls in the show like they have in the previous seasons?

I love the jackets! I remember they have some wonderful jackets last season as well. Not so sure about those full-length coat...:huh:

*edited for off topic discussion*

Anyway, this is alright. Cassius is right, it's Glam Cloak, however it really doesnt work. It looks like Eurotrash started trying to wear avant garde fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the color palette and jackets,
Is a great collection

Its too bloody fantastic to hate. It's really really sophosticated with a hint of badass, my favourite. The only thing I hate is the poncho thing. Woman man that things is hideous.

I think this collection is great; love the jackets and suits. Overall, this looks pretty good.^_^

disappointing ... i opened the thread looking at least for the womenswear looks and all i got was donatella... (divine donatella if you ast me)

last season was so much better

I like the clean look of Versace. But sometimes it's a little bit stiff. But this collection really looks good.

00180m.jpg

This piece is great. Maybe the best from the whole collection...

00080m.jpg

That blue with a little hint of violet is just fabulous!

***flaming/disrespect***

a lot of people on tfs like fur.... and I do, too...
some don't....
but I think your words are kind of agressive....
find the thread with all your PETA friends and leave this one alone if the only thing you have to say is this kind of things....

and just for you to know : a lot of fur that walks the catwalk are not produced afterwards because of people like you...
I remember one guy at YSL telling me they wouldn't produce the fur coat because of you PETA activits....

and these fur are very good produce.... these animals are treated better than you are....and are not suffering when dying or the fur will look really bad..... their hair is like your skin! if you don't treat it well, eat well etc. your skin looks like disaster.... same for them.... but I guess you know as you like so much animals....
this is not 500€ fur, honey.... this is a 20.000€ fur.... customers who buy this don't want a bad-looking fur.... they want a perfect fur....

but now, because of you i'm off-topic....

Last edited by a moderator:
oh by the way...
i came first to know if someone have information about who's "helping" Donatella for the menswear???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->