Prada Mens F/W 2008.09 Milan

Remember the saggy pants issues in the US? ;-)

But I think the "exposed panties" look quite like a small flat "passport and money bag" one sometimes wears around one's waist while traveling, esp. in "far away countries".

I think the collection is ab fab!

Men wore skirts b4 but never that short, hehe.
who was the guy who made the jeans with the "buttcrack protector"?

The collection reminds of the time I borrowed my friend Melissa's clothes to go to a crossdressing party, but the boots are really to die for. I guess the next Gender Bender party I go to, I'll know where to look for my inspiration.

Of course Miuccia has toyed with us as usual ... and we ALL will see dilluted versions of this on the stores -and then some cheap copies of it @ Zara-

The mood seems very french to me ... and there are a lot of pieces from the collection that can be worn straight out of the catwalk ... give her a break ... give me one!
-you all will end up wearing this in some time eventually-

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

Source: Men.Style.com

very cool fabrics ^_^
Thanks again kevinnn, always to the rescue

I think it's more like an eveningwear collection...

^ thanks for posting the video.

i really like those pencil case wallets, i'm beginning to really appreciate this collection.

waht amazing music, miuccia is actually a genius, she holds the power to completely dictate fashion but she chooses to create work that is so loaded with subtext and questions the sociological impact of dressing, genius!!!

i somehow ended up watching the marc jacobs backwards show... and i am starting to think that this prada is not a revenge on men, it's just on that specific ugly collection! (i am not complaining :P)

They try very hard... but Miuccia isn't Margiela.

HIDEOUS COLLECTION !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->