Reaction score
doni2thumb300x224.jpg

versa2thumb300x450.jpg

versathumb300x450.jpg

preview
corriere.it

VERY VERSACE!!!!:o

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic Collection. Gianni was there, Versace was there. Everything was perfect.
Now best Hopes for womans show in September.

Loved the printed robes and cardigans, and I usually don't care about Versace.

Wow, my favorite collection so far. So vintage Versace, the colours and the jackets were fantastic.

I just saw it, I really don0t like Versace now, so modern and young, but, this collectioin was...good, nut some studd still being crap.

And Donatella at the end was just phenomenal. The whole collection from colors, patterns music, front row- The bomb.

And Donatella at the end was just phenomenal.

I've had an impression she must have felt it was a really good collection from her. Normally she takes a shorter bow, but tonight it looked like it was her night.

I'm really warming up the collection, already loving the prints, they're really fantastic.

I've had an impression she must have felt it was a really good collection from her. Normally she takes a shorter bow, but tonight it looked like it was her night.

I thought the same thing, she was feeling very proud of herself.

OMG, I'm dying. Out of all day to miss the livestreams, I miss it today!!!

i'm disappointed...I was expecting more new, something special. I'm thinking about FW 10 11 collectio, with futuristic inspiration, which was more than wonderful. This collection is cool, i mean of course there are pieces that i'd like to wear, but i won't keep it in my mind as a great fashion moment

hmmmm I can't say I am with everyone else on this... it is very Versace, but it seems dated. The only interesting thing i see in those shots is the head to toe printed outfit. the only excitement i do have is that I hope the masculine and old school versace trend sticks with the women's collection and casting.

The more basic and toned down pieces are very wearable, but the print overload and nasty buckles are just tacky. I get the love for Gianni's aesthetic, but this is just dated and should stay in the 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->