Versace S/S 2010 : Georgia May Jagger & Simon Nessman by Mario Testino

I actually like the idea of showing the shots upside down.

while the mens' shot looks better than the womens', it still does not do these clothes justice!! i mean, these clothes are by the man who used to design for cloak!

00010m.jpg
00250m.jpg

(source: style.com and gq.com)

they need hunky guys for the ad campaign, like the ones she uses the on the runway goddamit

After seeing the menswear shot, I've come to the conclusion that these remind me very much of the fw07 Etro ads. :ermm:

The campaign really doesn't capture the mood of the collections or Versace very well. The images that have been released so far lack the energy and sexiness that Versace is all about.

I don't like that a teenager is the face of Versace.That's inappropriate to me.A mature woman,isn't that supposed the Versace woman?Not these days...

I don't like that a teenager is the face of Versace.That's inappropriate to me.A mature woman,isn't that supposed the Versace woman?Not these days...

Well it was a very young collection so maybe that's what they were going for but it doesn't work IMO.

I love the shot, its bright sexy and in your face like Versace should be:heart:, reminds me of the Gianni heydays, very excited to see more:D

Simon looks very good!
And I´m surprised, I really like Georgia´s shot.

I really like this.
Georgina looks great and i like her more and more in this campaign.

Love Georgia's 2nd shot and for a sec I thought it was Abbey again :P

OK that new shot has crushed any positive expectations I had from the first. Shame...

I have to say, with seeing more and more shots of this campaign, the upside-down idea of this is really growing on me. But sadly, the model still gives me creeps :ninja:

Simon's shots look better than Georgia's, atleast he doesn't look so uncomfortable.

The angle on the last shot of Georgia makes her legs look short, but I guess they want to show off the shoe.

Simon saves this for me! But whats up with her face in the second pic????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->