Versace S/S 2010 : Georgia May Jagger & Simon Nessman by Mario Testino

They are gradually starting to become more appealing. I like Georgia's second shot, love that outfit.

I like the new shot.....but please tell me there are going to be some standing upright shots??? :ninja:

I love the upside down theme and I think it showcases the clothes very well, while keeping Georgia's face away as much as possible :yuk:
But I do think that the clothes could have been represented much better, in a more active/lively scene. The clothes were very loud and partay-ish, this setting is too calm.
And I REALLY hate the new VERSACE font. I LOVED the old black font when it was taller and more closely packed.

I have to say, with seeing more and more shots of this campaign, the upside-down idea of this is really growing on me. But sadly, the model still gives me creeps :ninja:

I totally feel the same way! :lol:

that looks bad..almost like she's falling into the picture and her legs look so awkward and broke down. Georgia looks good, though. She's holding it all together in the face.

Yes this last is really great is a good campaing the first coments forget i loveeed

Oh that last shot is really good, the colours are really mesmerizing making the clothes look more luxurious. It reminds me of the S/S 2004 campaign but in a diluted form.

Looking good as well. I´m still waiting for some pictures with the gowns, how they managed this to presenting them.

ugly.tacky.insult to the collection.:angry:
the only shot i'd save is the one with the black&white suit..the rest are..:sick:
this collection was perfect for a campaign with isabeli fontana :heart:

The more shots I see the more I love! I love seeing the Alice in Wonderland subtle detail in the most recent shot. :heart: Can't wait to see the gowns!

The new shot with Georgia wearing the purple is gorgeous. I think I like these so much, because your not actually drawn to Georgia.
Can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks for scanning Northern Star!

So Gianni early 90's,which I adore :heart:
Am I the only one who see a bit of Abbey with Lara's teeth in Georgia's face?:lol:

Same perspective... I don't like it very much, and the clothes don't help either. She looks gorgeous though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->