Victoria’s Secret 2012 Catalogues and Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks for posting pictures of new / random girls. There were a few VS images from the recent catalogs that I found interesting and could not identify the model so maybe I will post them later. I am just afraid that I will post an image of someone that I should know and then be embarrassed. :blush: :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniela Braga for VS :wub:

victoriassecret via Lovemusic22

^^You're welcome :smile: . And if you ever have any doubt you can always ask me. I know pretty much all the recent models working for vs:flower:

Victoria's Secret Angels in Love TV Commercial (Spring 2012)
Angels in Love is Victoria's Secret's most romantic Dream Angels® collection yet. Get ready for your summer of love with this ethereal 15-second spot, featuring Supermodels Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson and Elyse Taylor, and the new Dream Angels® Adds-2-Cup Push-Up Bra.
Music: "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran

Victoria's Secret Love Is Heavenly Online Commercial
Thirty seconds of celestial sexiness featuring the new Love is Heavenly fragrance and Victoria's Secret Angels Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson and Elyse Taylor. This online-exclusive commercial was shot in Miami by director Michael Bay.

Music: "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran

Behind the Scenes of the Victoria's Secret Spring 2012 Angels Shoot
Go on the set as Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson, Toni Garrn and Elyse Taylor shoot the Spring 2012 Angels campaign in Miami with director Michael Bay. Look for the new Love is Heavenly fragrance, the Dream Angels Adds-2-Cup Push-Up bra, and the rest of Victoria's Secret's most romantic collection yet, in stores, catalogue and online.

Thank you for all the pictures. :flower:

I'm liking some of these new girls...

Does anybody else see a striking resemblence between Clarke and Didonato?? Or is it just me:huh:...I really noticed it for the first time at last years show.

^Hmm I can kind of see it.

Found the identity of the vs pink girl from a page back. Her name is Sharam Diniz. Here are more pics of her.

victoriassecret

Constance Jablonski

Emanuela de Paula w/ Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson

same

Lindsay Ellingson

Love Is Heavenly flyer

PinkCouture scan

Other VS

victoriassecret via Lovemusic22

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Collection 2012 HQ
Photographer: Russell James
Models: Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson, Toni Garrn

vspressrom​

Spring Fashion 2012, Vol.4
Model: Erin Heatherton

victoriassecret

Swim 2012, Vol. 3, No. 2
Model: Adriana Lima

scanned by jal718@bellazon​

Using VS Swim Volume 1 as my starting point, this is my preliminary catalog cover count for 1Q2012 (not sure if the count is complete:(

Models:
Candice 6
Erin 3
Adriana 1
Alessandra 1
Elsa 1
Lindsay 1
Miranda 1

Photographers:
Russell James 3
Ben Watts 2
Greg Kadel 1
Unknowns: 8 (Russell James probably shot most of the unknowns)

Decided to do a count for overall catalog pictures for 1Q 2012. 1st and 2nd place is no surprised but third place is, kind of. First one is of all of the models and the second one is just the angels.

Using VS Swim Volume 1 as my starting point, this is my preliminary catalog cover count for 1Q2012 (not sure if the count is complete)

The total so far is:

10 = Candice Swanepoel
7 = Erin Heatherton
4 = Adriana Lima
3 = Miranda Kerr
1 = Alessandra Ambrosio
1 = Lindsay Ellingson
1 = Magdalena Frackowiak
1 = Elsa Hosk
1 = Barbara Palvin
1 = Karmen Pedaru
1 = Behati Prinsloo