Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016

Bella is turning in to Cher
Whats going on with Kelly Gale facial expressions? she looks like Kylie Bisutti :sick:
All younger girls with perfect waists were covered in The Road Ahead and Lima wasn't wtf? This dragon thing is perfect for her and they put it on a wrong model
Love Cindy Bruna and Sara Sampaio organza wings

First notion: Why do I still watch this cr*b I have been following the show from the start, wherever I could see glimpse it, I did. But let 's see, I was undet my twenties back then...and then, years later
I found TFS! I lerned to know more about the models (other than Gisele, Karolina, Gemma, Daria...), they were distinquished, so self-confident and classy. Ofcourse there are the most gorgeous girls now too, but I am so out and old of these circles and Insta/ Snap/ whatever-selfie-site, that I don't like the girls blend to each other. So I've been lazy, but still, no matter what, I got so see

Secon notion: they always look betrer in motion. I join in to woner even most of them is dressed from head to toe. What about the actual,carments? Right, yeah, they've been forgetting them years ago

Pink section was suoprisingly coherent, not saying outfits wew 10/10, it was not the hot mess it has been previous years,

Oh wee, of couse I will still watch the show. Music and everything changes so much.

Funnily enough I think LIly A has the best outfits out of all the girls. Her looks are sexy without being downright stupid or tacky

I think Romee has my favourite body (after Candice) & I really liked her second look, again the kind of look I want from VS, just simple & sexy.

The Pink segment is an absolute abomination. Firstly who are any of those girls. That whole segment hasn't worked since 2010 when girls like Behati, Maryna & Editia were in it.

As far as this years segments go I think I like the road ahead the best.

Also, am I the only one not that impressed with Irina, I think it's her outfits, they do nothing for me. Also you can totally tell her eggo is preggo. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^I was about to post that, enjoy while you can, this is the original video for CBS, I guess?

Just from watching that video, they have the models walk out to close together, so you don't really get that whole walking down the runway bits that I love.

Just from watching that video, they have the models walk out to close together, so you don't really get that whole walking down the runway bits that I love.
I thought BodyByIza was going to slam right into Lily D when Lily obviously posed too long and Iza was walking too fast.

Flavia scored major TV moments by latching on to Gaga LOL, which is good considering the disservice they did by basically giving her the exact same outfit as last year and using her as filler.

And someone said it best - they all looked worn out and tired. not sure if the slight to Paris and the whole-day event wore them down but the close ups of them aren't too inspiring.

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Elsa Hosk

Jasmine Tookes

theimpression

Last edited by a moderator:
Josephine Skriver

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Aldridge

Martha Hunt

Romee Strijd

theimpression