Victoria’s Secret 2012 Catalogues and Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to do a count for overall catalog pictures for 1Q 2012. 1st and 2nd place is no surprised but third place is, kind of. First one is of all of the models and the second one is just the angels.

**PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**

I'm surpised by who the 3rd place model too. She along with the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 7th place model are the the ones a segment of VS fanbase wants VS to get rid of.

Last edited by a moderator:
The total so far is:

10 = Candice Swanepoel
7 = Erin Heatherton
4 = Adriana Lima
3 = Miranda Kerr
1 = Alessandra Ambrosio
1 = Lindsay Ellingson
1 = Magdalena Frackowiak
1 = Elsa Hosk
1 = Barbara Palvin
1 = Karmen Pedaru
1 = Behati Prinsloo
1 = Lais Ribeiro

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I do most of my browsing online, and while I knew that I likely missed catalogs that were posted online, I think that some don't get posted on the VS website, or they do and get replaced very fast. I went to ebay and saw the Barbara and Magdalena covers and was almost sure that they were from 2012, and was also suspicious about a couple of Adriana and Miranda covers, but I know that people will tag issues as 2012 and they are not from 2012 for obvious reasons, like the cover model has not been an Angel for quite some time.

By the way, did you start your count with the first Swim issue, or the first issue labeled 2012?

ETA:
I'm surpised by who the 3rd place model too. She along with the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 7th place model are the the ones a segment of VS fanbase wants VS to get rid of.
I know and the bottom three are often referred to as "the main Angels," and don't get me wrong, I agree with that characterization for two of the three, and there are also factors other than print work, but I think that there is some denial of the contributions being made by some of the newer girls.

Swim 2012, Vol. 4
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Photographer: ?

victoriassecret.com

vspressroom​

Some additional 2012 covers:

Spring LookBook
Vol. 2
Model: Barbara Palvin
Source: @~PinkCouture~@ scan

Spring Specials
Vol. 2
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

VS Spring Fashion 2012
Vol. 3, No. 2
Model: Behati Prinsloo
Source: Bellazon (jal718 scan)

VS Spring Fashion 2012
Vol. 4, No. 2 (HQ)
Model: Erin Heatherton

1 of 2

Unless otherwise noted the source is
victoriassecret / vspressroom via Lovemusic22

Lais Ribeiro

Lindsay Ellingson

Magdalena Frackowiak

Melodie Monrose

@melodiemonrose
via Rotex

2 of 2

Adriana Lima

emailer via victoriassecret.com
via @~PinkCouture~@

Behati Prinsloo

Behati, Erin and Adriana

Daniela Braga

Marloes Horst

1 of 2

VS Lingerie
Photographer: Russell James
Models: Barbara Palvin, Bregje Heinen and Erin Heatherton
Source: victoriassecret via Lovemusic22

Bregje Heinen

Barbara Palvin

2 of 2

Erin Heatherton
and Barbara Palvin

Erin Heatherton

Source: victoriassecret
via Lovemusic22

^You forgot Arlenis Sosa and Miranda.
Arlenis Sosa

Miranda Kerr

victoriassecret

same

Also IDK where to post this info but since I don't want to forget before the photos are released. Kenneth Willardt shot Candice and Lindsay last week and Dusan Reljin shot Doutzen Kroes, Arlenis Sosa, Miranda Kerr, Erin Heatherton, Candice S, Chanel Iman, Elyse Taylor last week.

Also IDK where to post this info but since I don't want to forget before the photos are released. Kenneth Willardt shot Candice and Lindsay last week and Dusan Reljin shot Doutzen Kroes, Arlenis Sosa, Miranda Kerr, Erin Heatherton, Candice S, Chanel Iman, Elyse Taylor last week.

Additionally Mikael Jansson is shooting for VS Swim in St. Bart's. He's shot Candice and Maryna Linchuk.

Russell James is shooting in the studio (Pier 59 in NY I think). He is shooting a newbie named Kate Bock. Tho outtakes look great but I don't want to get too excited because too often something goes awry in post-production.

I wonder if Willardt and Reljin are doing beauty stuff?

^I think Willardt shot beauty since Candice posted a tweet about shooting beauty the same day Willardt tweeted this:
Thank you @angelcandice @LindseyEllingson @victoriasecret @pollyosmond and everybody on the shoot fantastic day . #angels
twitter.com/KennethWillardt

and Dusan Reljin I think shot clothing/sleepwear judging from the backstage tweet pics I saw and that Doutzen can't shoot vs beauty.

^ That makes sense, I read it the first time but should have re-read before I tacked on that comment because he would not be shooting that many models for beauty - he's done beauty work with VS before, so that is what prompted the question.

I think that it is interesting that they are bringing in, presumably testing, other photographers. I wanted that to happen and now that it is, I have moved on and am hankering more for them to up their game with stylists and set design / use of location.

^You forgot Arlenis Sosa and Miranda.
There were also additional images of Bregje.

victoriassecret via Lovemusic22

Best of Summer 2012
Model: Lais Ribeiro

victoriassecret​

What's Sexy Now: Victoria's Secret Summer 2012
Supermodels Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson and Lais Ribeiro show you what's sexy for Summer in this online-exclusive video, shot in Miami by director Michael Bay. Featuring the VS Knockout™, the new wireless push-up bra from Victoria's Secret.

Victoria's Secret VS Knockout Push-Up Bra TV Commercial
Victoria's Secret introduces its new wireless push-up in a knockout of a TV commercial, shot in Miami by director Michael Bay and featuring Supermodels Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson and Lais Ribeiro. Look for the VS Knockout™ push-up bra in stores, online and catalogue.

Victoria's Secret VS Knockout Push-Up Bra Online Commercial (Extended Cut)

Behind the Scenes of the VS Knockout Push-Up TV Commercial
Doutzen Kroes shows us that being a knockout is the perfect combination of sexy and sense of humor as she, Lindsay Ellingson and Lais Ribeiro shoot the new VS Knockout™ Push-Up commercial with director Michael Bay. Look for Victoria's Secret's new wireless push-up bra in stores, catalogue and online.

VS Knockout Push-Up HQ
Models: Adriana Lima and Lais Ribeiro

vspressrom​

Victoria's Secret Beach Towel TV Commercial
This 15-second spot for the limited-edition beach towel gift with purchase features Supermodel Doutzen Kroes and a stunning black bikini from the Victoria's Secret 2012 swim collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->