Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Barbara Fialho, Bella Hadid, Brooke Perry, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor, Elsa Hosk, Flavia Lucini, Grace Elizabeth & Irina Shayk

vogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Joan Smalls, Josephine Skriver, Kendall Jenner, Lais Oliveira, Lily Aldridge, Maggie Laine, Maria Borges, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell & Taylor Hill

vogue.com

Thank you for posting all the pictures!

I really enjoyed it from what I've seen so far. Of course I'll have to wait and see the actual show, especially to see the #hairflipbyIza thing :lol:
I still don't get why they held it in Paris though. There was simply nothing Paris-related. No segments, no VS stores here in France, and by the pictures, you can't even tell it's in the Grand Palais. It was most likely for the "prestige" but still.
This bunch of new angels is a real breath of fresh hair! Josephine, Jasmine, Elsa, Lais, Romee, Taylor... they're all great.
Jasmine Tookes looked fantastic in the Fantasy Bra. What a goddess! Luckily they didn't add another bra under it, like last year!
Lily Donaldson, Martha Hunt, Devon Windsor, as far as they're pretty, add nothing to the show. They need to go I think.
Romee's boobs are ridiculous though! How's that supposed to look natural? I don't know if the boob job rumor is true, but if it is, it's not looking good.
Jourdana Elizabeth was fire. I want to see her in motion because her walk looks good. And good for her, she got 2 looks for her first time walking the show!
I almost couldn't tell the blondes apart from the Pink segment. Bridget Malcolm, Keke Lindgard, Brooke Perry, Camille Rowe, Rachel Hilbert... they all looked the same to me. Grace Elizabeth on the other hand, is a future star.
Panties on Taylor and Martha in Dark Angel looked too small. Awkward.
Cindy Bruna is a personal fave of mine, she always shines in the show. Same as Maria Borges. These girls look really happy to be here. Gorgeous!
Not even a fan of her but I was surprised with Valery Kaufman in Secret Angel, she was super sexy and confident!
Hard to believe that Bella Hadid was "smiling on the inside" (as she said on her instagram) on the runway, as some of you said, she looked so sad and bored. Enough with this "I don't show my feelings" attitude. And knowing that her face is almost all plastic now is repulsive to me. So I have zero interest in her.

First notion: Why do I still watch this cr*b I have been following the show from the start, wherever I could see glimpse it, I did. But let 's see, I was undet my twenties back then...and then, years later
I found TFS! I lerned to know more about the models (other than Gisele, Karolina, Gemma, Daria...), they were distinquished, so self-confident and classy. Ofcourse there are the most gorgeous girls now too, but I am so out and old of these circles and Insta/ Snap/ whatever-selfie-site, that I don't like the girls blend to each other. So I've been lazy, but still, no matter what, I got so see

Secon notion: they always look betrer in motion. I join in to woner even most of them is dressed from head to toe. What about the actual,carments? Right, yeah, they've been forgetting them years ago

Pink section was suoprisingly coherent, not saying outfits wew 10/10, it was not the hot mess it has been previous years,

Oh wee, of couse I will still watch the show. Music and everything changes so much.

OH MY GOD! What have I been writing here last night???! Even I can not understand half of what I have tried to say! I just started this new pain medication for my knee, so needless to say after the previous post, all internet devices, at least block all the forums, should be banned from me while I get used to this med

Very embarrassed to read this "almost English" now afterwards

Poor Xiao Wen..jeez. Liu looks fantastic.

Thank you for posting all the pictures!

I really enjoyed it from what I've seen so far. Of course I'll have to wait and see the actual show, especially to see the #hairflipbyIza thing :lol:
I still don't get why they held it in Paris though. There was simply nothing Paris-related. No segments, no VS stores here in France, and by the pictures, you can't even tell it's in the Grand Palais. It was most likely for the "prestige" but still.
This bunch of new angels is a real breath of fresh hair! Josephine, Jasmine, Elsa, Lais, Romee, Taylor... they're all great.
Jasmine Tookes looked fantastic in the Fantasy Bra. What a goddess! Luckily they didn't add another bra under it, like last year!
Lily Donaldson, Martha Hunt, Devon Windsor, as far as they're pretty, add nothing to the show. They need to go I think.
Romee's boobs are ridiculous though! How's that supposed to look natural? I don't know if the boob job rumor is true, but if it is, it's not looking good.
Jourdana Elizabeth was fire. I want to see her in motion because her walk looks good. And good for her, she got 2 looks for her first time walking the show!
I almost couldn't tell the blondes apart from the Pink segment. Bridget Malcolm, Keke Lindgard, Brooke Perry, Camille Rowe, Rachel Hilbert... they all looked the same to me. Grace Elizabeth on the other hand, is a future star.
Panties on Taylor and Martha in Dark Angel looked too small. Awkward.
Cindy Bruna is a personal fave of mine, she always shines in the show. Same as Maria Borges. These girls look really happy to be here. Gorgeous!
Not even a fan of her but I was surprised with Valery Kaufman in Secret Angel, she was super sexy and confident!
Hard to believe that Bella Hadid was "smiling on the inside" (as she said on her instagram) on the runway, as some of you said, she looked so sad and bored. Enough with this "I don't show my feelings" attitude. And knowing that her face is almost all plastic now is repulsive to me. So I have zero interest in her.

Your welcome.

I completely agree with the Pink section being all blondes.

I felt like they should have swapped Camille to Mountain Romance and put Keke in Pink Nation. Camille isn't really a Pink girl, she did mainline when she was modelling for them. So I thought that was a bit weird to see her in Pink. But she still looked gorgeous.

What they really need to do to freshen up the show is HAVE A DIFFERENT SET!!!!
2010-2016 it's the same set. I would like to see those huge LED screen doors again, or something exciting.
Bruno was a waste, they should have allocated his pay to something else like the outfits.
VS needs to understand that less is more, lingerie show when these girls are practically covered, I wouldn't even want to work out if I knew my outfit was going to cover 3/4 of my body.
The cast, I can't tell who's who, everyone looks the same.
The music, I love Gaga, but I hate the slow segments as I always tend to skip those.
Does Jeremy Healy still produce the one remixed song of the show?
As always, the pictures from the show look about 10 times worse from what I see on TV, so I'm hoping it's better than I expected.

This outfit screams Toni. Shame she wasn't cast.

nowfashion via ParisianChic

I don't think Toni would be that gutted about not wearing those hideous boots :rofl:

Gigi actually looks very nice. Poor Bridget must be disappointed about working on her abs 27 hours a day just so they can completely cover her up.

Why are their dresses always so ugly and tacky at the after party?

What they really need to do to freshen up the show is HAVE A DIFFERENT SET!!!!
2010-2016 it's the same set. I would like to see those huge LED screen doors again, or something exciting.
Bruno was a waste, they should have allocated his pay to something else like the outfits.
VS needs to understand that less is more, lingerie show when these girls are practically covered, I wouldn't even want to work out if I knew my outfit was going to cover 3/4 of my body.
The cast, I can't tell who's who, everyone looks the same.
The music, I love Gaga, but I hate the slow segments as I always tend to skip those.
Does Jeremy Healy still produce the one remixed song of the show?
As always, the pictures from the show look about 10 times worse from what I see on TV, so I'm hoping it's better than I expected.

At this point, the 2017 show is probably gonna take place on an airplane runway with all the performers, dancers, and models trying to fit through it at once. The runway has gotten wider and wider through the years. It's so annoying

I've given up on the music for the VSFS for a while now. They must think that in order to generate ratings, they must have every performer for every segment. I think they would be fine with ratings if they just used one big performer (Gaga for instance) and gave her maybe 2 segments and a performance time slot (like 2005 and 2006). Every group that I have watched the show with complains about the music being to lame or slow. They need some fast remixes but I already know its never gonna happen.

I've given up on the music for the VSFS for a while now. They must think that in order to generate ratings, they must have every performer for every segment. I think they would be fine with ratings if they just used one big performer (Gaga for instance) and gave her maybe 2 segments and a performance time slot (like 2005 and 2006). Every group that I have watched the show with complains about the music being to lame or slow. They need some fast remixes but I already know its never gonna happen.

i totally agree about the music, i only liked the last song by Bruno 24k, i feel like they put to much into the music artists simple for who they are, verses if the song fits...

I think one way they could make the show fresh next year is to stage it LIVE.

If an awards show can manage the live edits, then certainly the VSFS can.

Part of the problem is that during the time between the tapings and the tv air date, SO MUCH of the footage is already online. The girls are endlessly hyping the event itself on their various social medias, but by the time it actually airs on tv, they're already in a different country, working on something else, and have posted 20 times on different stuff.

Making it a LIVE event would certainly cause all kinds of press and hype.

Normally i don't care that much about the VSFS but as it was impossible to ignore it this year.
Having watched the Etam Show and the VSFS, i have to say that the VS one is still the best produced. It feels grand and spectacular even if when they decide to show the audience, the magic disappear (no one seems interested or impressed).

I still find it quite cheesy. Thank god for Adriana and Irina!
They managed to be fun but still seductive.

What i liked about the Etam show was that it was about the models, the lingerie and a certain seduction.

To keep people interested, VS needs to fire their team of stylist. The wings are getting ridiculous...Joan looked uncomfortable. Most of the lingerie was a disaster and it really was like a Disney show. I Can't.

Bella and Kendall did not belong there. They were absolutely useless...No energy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"