Victoria Beckham (February 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really detest that LV bag, but otherwise, it's cool to see her so normal.
I'm with you. She looks young and fresh and casual but I really don't like that LV bag at all. It's the stupid looking fox tail that ruins it. :sick:

I saw her on The Veiw yesterday (we get that in Australia a day or later that than the US) and she was fantastic. Very sweet, friendly & down to earth. I think she unfairly gets a bad rap in the media. She's not at all the ice maiden she's made out to be.

I saw her on The Veiw yesterday (we get that in Australia a day or later that than the US) and she was fantastic. Very sweet, friendly & down to earth. I think she unfairly gets a bad rap in the media. She's not at all the ice maiden she's made out to be.
I agree, I'm not really sure why the bitchy image got slapped on her other than bc she took Beckham off the market maybe?

I'm with you. She looks young and fresh and casual but I really don't like that LV bag at all. It's the stupid looking fox tail that ruins it. :sick:

Well, I think that the LV is amazing, I would die if I had this bag in my collection. I think it makes Victorias outfit so much better....

I like this latest look, it reminds me of 2003-2004 Victoria which yeah was a bit chavtastic but I still loved lol
Well she's got a t-shirt and jeans, hardly the uniform of 'chavs'. And in 2003-2004 she was going for an urban chic look...I think you need to look up what chavs actually look like.

love the boots, shorts, jumper and hair combo. Classic VB.

sidenote...her hair is looking glossier and fuller....more kimmy k now.

Well she's got a t-shirt and jeans, hardly the uniform of 'chavs'. And in 2003-2004 she was going for an urban chic look...I think you need to look up what chavs actually look like.
In my opinion in those years she looked a bit chav-y just the way she styled herself. I didn't say this new outfit was that way I just said it reminds me of what she wore in those days

guys...im hearing about anna wintour being impressed by her collection and even putting her on the cover of vogue!!!!!:flower::flower::flower:
next.can anyone id the shoes she wore in this vid...the black sling back!im guessing manolo,besides it was 1996-7,designers were not really putting up such high stiletto heels at that time,can someone do a lil search?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlOUnLaBBv4

I hope so much that she will get a US Vogue cover and editorial sometime. That would be fantastic.

Victoria in Grazia magazine - credit: Claudia @ DenDen via Foro famouspeople

i dont mind the long hair but not with the WAG/chav style accents ive seen in recent weeks ...

Her look in post #1452 reminds me of an outfit she wore way back in maybe.. 2003?? Ha, not sure.

i dont mind the long hair but not with the WAG/chav style accents ive seen in recent weeks ...
I don't think it has looked wag-ish at all. It's as natural looking as could be without actually growing her hair out, not too thick, not falling down to her chest...

I don't think it has looked wag-ish at all. It's as natural looking as could be without actually growing her hair out, not too thick, not falling down to her chest...

i agree as i said in my post, i dont mind the hair (in fact i like it), but its the clothes (esp short denim skirt with singlet etc) that are wag-ish to me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->