Victoria Beckham (February 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder whats going on in her personal life? She doesnt come across as very happy.....she hasnt for a while. Like its all caught up with her. Hope all is well with her - probably the stress of doing her line so far in advance and always being busy.

She is on the cover of 'hello' and she looks really tired.....anyhoo she looks nice in the yellow.

I would called the outfit nothing special but i love the cut of the sweater and that´s why i like it a lot.

Victoria Beckham arriving at Gordon Ramsay's Maze restaurant in Mayfair 2010-11-09 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I love this moment with her!

I loooove it :D :heart::heart::heart:
Go Victoria :heart::heart:
I just in love with her sense of fashion wow! And on top of that it's Victoria!!!
go girl!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Victoria Beckham - International Herald Tribune Heritage Luxury Conference - Day 1; 2010-11-09 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Victoria Beckham was spotted shopping in New York City on Tuesday (November 16) - Celebrity-gossip.net
oqetcz.jpg
2s8i88x.jpg

21ug7k.jpg
2livj9f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love it... btw, isn't she freezing??? i mean, it's already pretty cold in New York, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham arrives in NYC after a trip to London - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Victoria Beckham 2010-11-16 - Shopping at Barney's und Ralph Lauren Polo in NY - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Victoria Beckham - out in NY 2010-11-17 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->