Victoria's Secret Show 2005

some more..since for some reason i can't attach five at a time..

Attachments

• 00080.L.jpg
    00080.L.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 00091.L.jpg
    00091.L.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 20
burlesque: theatrical entertainment of a broadly humorous often earthy character consisting of short turns, comic skits, and sometimes striptease acts ^_^

I think the show is amazing! I wonder if any of the other lingerie brands do Fashion shows too.

I know La Perla does a runway show with their whole lingerie thing, but its not as big as victoria's secret...obviously. lol.
la senza doesn't do runway, i don't think, altho alot of models model for them too..

Attachments

• 00455.L.jpg
    00455.L.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 79
Who walks for La Perla?

ETA : I just saw a few picture's or La Perla shows and they look like Clothes! Normal Clothes!

Last edited by a moderator:
almost every major model out there...caroline trentini, natasha poly, isabeli fontana, michelle alves, anja rubik, dewi driegen, natasha vojnovic, eugenia volodina....its not strictly lingerie anymore tho....now more clothes...

i absolutely loved the outfit that Caroline Trentini wore for the russian bit. i WANT it!!!

Attachments

• 00283.L.jpg
    00283.L.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 40
I think everyone should stop obsessing about models and their bodies. That's all they have to do in their lives just take care of their faces and their bodies, unlike many regular girls who go to school, work, study and do normal things. If everyone had all the time in the world to dedicate to their looks we would be as beautiful as them, but not. They are just FAKES!!!!

Beatnik Chic said:
I think everyone should stop obsessing about models and their bodies. That's all they have to do in their lives just take care of their faces and their bodies, unlike many regular girls who go to school, work, study and do normal things. If everyone had all the time in the world to dedicate to their looks we would be as beautiful as them, but not. They are just FAKES!!!!

I think everyone on this message board loves models and repsects their work and beauty, I'm not obsessed but I love seeing models in editorials and on the runway.......I also would like to point out that many models attend school, study, learn multiple languages, and try thier hands in many different careers....Liya Kebede for example in a UN representative, when a lot of these girl's go from rags to riches modelling can open a lot of doors for them, Natalia Vodianova was incredibly poor in Russia before she was discovered and now can do whatever she likes, career, and school wise, these girls dedicate time to their looks because their bodies and faces are a part of their package when modeling, but most of these girls are naturally beautiful because Model scouts only pick and choose the most promising and interesing faces, models are not fakes, the fashion world uses illusion at times to make them look better than they are, but those girls work hard to stay beautiful and I commend them for that

Victoria's Secret Show 05

Are they gonna show this sometimes soon again?'coz I missed it!

I'm sorry for the double post (I can't edit my previous post anymore) but I really want to ask this question.

Does all the girls that got booked this year walk for all 4 sections of the show?

Beatnik Chic said:

calm down girl. :shock:

sapphireskies said:
Actually, Adriana is French, Portuguese, Carribean and Japanese(and that I got from a girl who is actually from Brazil herself). Gisele is actually of full German ancestry, not just half. Her parents names are quite German sounding too. Isabeli is Italian too, but of full European ancestry, as is Alessandra who is Polish ancestry on her mothers side, and Italian on her dads, and could her name soudn any more Italian? So, the only mixed race person here is Adriana. I think you mean they are of mixed nationalities, not races. :flower: Most of the Brazilian models are actually of full European ancestry too, with soem exceptions.

haha thanks! Yeah, I know Adriana is French, Portugese, Caribbean and all that she's really mixed, I just stated a few of the nationalites she has, i worship that girl :lol:But I never heard the Japanese thing though? haha, the other girls I'm not too sure, I got all those sources straight out of this one site where they talk about brazillian models and umm more brazillian models, so i'm not too sure about the other girls but, but I do remeber hearing Alessandra talk about her italian background in an old VS shoot. :flower:

ok. i just finished watching the 2003 or 2004 i dunno, vs fashion show, and i really didn't like it too much compared to the new one...the new one just has SO much more energy, and the themes were fantastic and so narrow in a way that there was so much embellishment in the fabrics and the lingerie. (ie. russian inspired theme)...but yea...alot of people made a huge deal out of the Fernanda thing, and it wasnt even that bad. i saw much worse on the runways of dior and all that...
models of course looked gorgeous. but there was more variety in the looks this year.

The models this year were weird when you first think about it, but when you see them in action it's like Woah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->