Victoria's Secret Show 2005

i wouldn't say that the girls were weird looking. of course to some people they may be. i don't know. i grew up around fashion, so this is my beauty standard, these european bombshells...that look "off" in some sort of way...its funny! i asked my guy friends if they want to watch the VS show and they refused! i was like "am i the only one who wants to see half-naked beautiful women?!" mind you im not a lesbian. no offense to anyone who is. but yea, im obsessed. lol.

Attachments

• 00105.L.jpg
    00105.L.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 00307.L.jpg
    00307.L.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
^^at first I was wondreing why in the world they'd pick morgane
to be in the show, and after watching it a couple times I like
her a lot more, she's sooooo tall and tiny, but Julie, don't get me wrong,
i love that girl, but not when she's in VS. :doh:

i agree. even though julia stegner is gorgeous! she's more hi-fashion than nething.

Attachments

• 00164.L.jpg
    00164.L.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
Here's something really freaky.

I never heard of Morgane before and one night I was having a dream about the VS show (nothing dirrty mind you!) and guess what! There's this girl that looks exactly like Morgane.

I still don't know why they put Julia in there, she just didn't fit in with the other girls.

Beatnik Chic said:
I think everyone should stop obsessing about models and their bodies. If everyone had all the time in the world to dedicate to their looks we would be as beautiful as them, but not. They are just FAKES!!!!

WRONG........

Supermodels are born with it.......Everybody can work-out everyday, Diet religiously and spa for maintenance ( I did everything, mind you:innocent: )

But.........not everyone are born to be 5'11", 115 lbs and chiseled features,

Models are true beauties, we can be FAKERS to look like them:P

Precious Pearls said:
Tyra has great personality when she walks but that is no excuse for her thick body, she should have worked out especially since this is her last appearance...
i agree - i know there's been a lot of talk about this in the thread, but i seriously don't get why Heidi and Tyra were played up so much. i realize this isn't high fashion, but if I were casting it, they would not have been included....

Sorry about the above post, my computer wasn't responding properly.

Anyway, as I was trying to say, I recorded off the tv the music from the Victoria Secret Fashion show. I can't seem to be able to post music files here though. So if anyone wants them give me your email adress at [email protected] I have what I believe to be all of the music, but don't have them labeled. Your going to have to sort them out yourself.

every1 is talking about the whole Tyra and Hiedi thing...
of course they are going to be played up, they are supermodels after all. and everyone loves them..not everyone knows the "other" models like the ppl do on this forum.
of course i would love to see Bianca Balti opening up the show or Eugenia doing it...but they aren't "famous" enuff...maybe for runway hi-fashion shows....fashion journalists give those girls more press...but i guess its better to be safe then sorry. if they didn't have hiedi, tyra, naomi or gisele, not many people would tune in to the show i think..

hmm...lets get creative....who would you want to see on the VS runway show next season that wasn't in the show this one?

~*~Heather Marks~*~
00090m.jpg

~*~Anja Rubik~*~
00340m.jpg

~*~MariaCarla Boscono~*~
00100m.jpg

its a lil strange i know...i think Boscono, even tho her look may be a lil too terrestrial for VS she would be killer. add that edge to it...Anja has a KILLER body and Heather Marks looks provides 2 everyone. lol.

So True!!!

Yes so true glittrn_gurl I think these girls would be wonderful on the vs show but also Lily Cole and Gemma :innocent:I love them both and well imagine them in sexy undies and with sex hair!!:woot:

Sorry :lol: But please include my beloved Natalia Vodianova NOW she would look gorgeous!!!! :P Really she should audition!!! :yuk: AUDITION NATALIA IF YOU ARE READING!!! well of course after she gives birth.

Vodianova is having another baby? insane. lol. thats why she's not on the runways that much anymore....
gemma ward is gorgeous.
i can't really think of anyone else id want to see even though there are so many of my favorites. KATE MOSS! lol..

i was watching the hair and makeup from VS's latest show on FTV; i loved their makeup; it's sexy and natural. i immitated it to go out to a party and quite a few people complimented me on it so forget about the knickers, go their makeup team! :smile:

Can someone please tell me who are the people behind the show? Like Producer, Creative Director, Designer and also who is the owner of Victoria's Secrets. Is it Victoria?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatnik Chic said:
I think everyone should stop obsessing about models and their bodies. That's all they have to do in their lives just take care of their faces and their bodies, unlike many regular girls who go to school, work, study and do normal things. If everyone had all the time in the world to dedicate to their looks we would be as beautiful as them, but not. They are just FAKES!!!!

Modeling is a lot harder than it looks. Its a fun job, but its still a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->