Vogue Arabia November 2017 : Rihanna by Greg Kadel

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
Photographer: Silja Magg
Stylist: Sarah Gore Reeves
Hair: Gavin Harwin
Make-Up: Steven Canavan
Model: Kirstin Liljegren

Vogue Arabia Digital Edition

She's obviously very beautiful but her profile actually is not very great especially when she's mimicking when of the most iconic profiles of all time.

RUBY TUESDAY
Photographer: Mann
Stylist: Claire Carruthers
Hair: Eduardo Bravo
Make-Up: Toni Malt
Model: ?

CLEAN SLATE
Photographer: Duy Vo
Stylist: Jetteke Van Lexmond
Hair: Ilham Mestour
Make-Up: Kathinka Gernant
Models: Cato van Ee, Kim van der Laan, Mandy de Wolff & Lieke van Houten

BARE METAL
Photographer: Eniko Szucs
Stylist: Nadia Rath
Hair: Kiyo Igarashi
Make-Up: Kyriaki Savrani
Model: Mical Bockru

The Rihanna editorial is a complete and utter joke. Not worth all the effort they put into it. But the worst has to be the shot of her next to the Nefertiti sculpture. :lol: People seem to think she can do no wrong, but this time she was way out of her depth.

The rest of the issue looks like the current Vogue China. Try-hard indie edit, series of lifeless studio portraits, but VA added their own twist by adding a racist Danish model to the mix. :rolleyes:

Rihana story give me good vibrations !
as the rest of the contents so far, I couldn't have imagine it's from
Vogue Arabia

I can't feel any kind of identity coming from VA here...all the editorials look like they've been lifted from other international editions. There's no consistency, which I actually thought they had in the first few issues

The Rihanna editorial is a complete and utter joke. Not worth all the effort they put into it. But the worst has to be the shot of her next to the Nefertiti sculpture. :lol: People seem to think she can do no wrong, but this time she was way out of her depth.

:lol:And where is she? London? That would be quite fitting because they seem to have been inspired by the Egyptian hall in Harrods. The Nefertiti cardboard prop is simply idiotic.:lol: At least Katy Perry was actually kidding.

:lol:And where is she? London? That would be quite fitting because they seem to have been inspired by the Egyptian hall in Harrods. The Nefertiti cardboard prop is simply idiotic.:lol: At least Katy Perry was actually kidding.

Lol, the spirit of Nefertiti, captured in the epicentre of the UK. Much like VP's special cover to honour British fashion, with a blazer by Ralph Lauren.

I sometimes wish to be a fly on the wall as they discuss these concepts.

the ed is just as messy the pic with the scooters is the nail in that coffin!

It seemed like it would have potential but the whole thing didn't work out together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->