Vogue Arabia March 2017 : Gigi Hadid by Inez van Lamweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Why do I feel like I've seen that ed of Taylor and Yasmin before already? Was it a preview video for this that I'm thinking of?

Imaan Hammam shot for this magazine. Idk if she's in this issue but I was really hoping she'd get the cover:neutral:. Gigi looks alrite but I feel like Imaan would've killed this shot-_-:innocent:.

Well now it looks gorgeous in real life!

Though... why is it so thin?

I really like the second cover, where I think there is more focus on the scarf which is gorgeous and mesmerising, even in black and white. The Arabic script is so beautiful! :wub:

Models: Yasmin Wijnaldum & Taylor Hill
Photographers: Inez & Vinoodh
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: James Pecis
Makeup: Dick Page
Manicure: Deborah Lippmann

visualizing.fashion

Here's the video for this.

Yasmin would be one of the girls on Top Model that Tyra Banks would constantly persecute for having dead eyes :lol:

The fashion editorial is lovely, love Cortina's styling, I&V's photography, and Taylor's understated sex appeal. The last shot of Taylor is actually superb. But Yasmin Wijnaldum had to RUIN EVERYTHING! Honestly, how this girl managed to raise to these ranks is beyond me? I perpetually feel like snapping my fingers in her face just to wake her up.

Just bring on Imaan, please!

Yasmin is stunning! I kinda like the I&V ed, hate the covers.

I love the styling in the editorial but Yasmin's giving me no life here.

wow alreday obsessed with taht issue :heart:
I need it, I'm afraid they don't have it in town

Regarding Yasmin, I can see where the negative comments come from, and I agree, she doesn't have the usual model skills

but sh'es got that way to hold her head, to look bored and autaine, her ackwareness which work really well together when the direction is aware of it and play with it

This story and the Sassen both play with what I'm talking about and I like the result

Beautiful covers. I can't believe it took this long for Vogue Arabia to launch! :o

i'm no fan of gigi, but both covers are absolutely striking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->