Models: Yasmin Wijnaldum & Taylor Hill
Photographers: Inez & Vinoodh
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: James Pecis
Makeup: Dick Page
Manicure: Deborah Lippmann

visualizing.fashion

They look bored. Not that much of a great start

I really like this. Gigi and the cover do nothing for me though, could have been any model or a digitally created image that the effect would have been exactly the same.

^ Beautiful, thanks for posting.

I just realized this is Gigi's THIRD March cover this year, she is seriously reaching Supermodel status!

Ugh....no, this is the 4th. (China, UK, US, Arabia) She is no doubt at "New Super" status now.

That I&V ed is stunning, the clothes look so appealing!

Ugh....no, this is the 4th. (China, UK, US, Arabia) She is no doubt at "New Super" status now.

Oh right! Forgot about Vogue China. :doh::heart: The sheer amount of covers, and work in general, she is getting is mind blowing!:o

Do I see Imaan in the previews? Then all is forgiven and I bow. Gigi? Yawn..

Nice cover! Great debut for Vogue Arabia. It was about time that market received a Vogue publication.

Now hopefully they will follow a High Fashion route a la Vogue Turkey and not a commercial route like Vogue India.

I think Vogue Italia did the "hole" concept better. But it's a solid first cover.

Source: vogue it

It's a beautiful cover image, and I'm not against Gigi, but I wish it was another model. It's overkill to see her this much. That said, the preview and editorial looks like a great start from them, hope they can keep this up!

I kind of like the cover but at the same time I feel like Gigi is such a safe choice. I am looking forward to seeing Emily Didonato. But PLEASE no more Yasmin Wijnaldum, this girl always looks the same which is bored.

Amazing covers! Gigi is a star! :wub:

I think that both covers are lovely. So it´s a foldout or half mag in arabic and half in english?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->