Vogue Germany April 2020 : Hailey Bieber by Luigi & Iango

Vogue Germany is now a mockery of what it once was.

How the suits allow her to produce mediocre covers month after month just goes to show how badly the German edition needs change from the top down.

And let’s not talk about how this No-better Beiber looks like a wannabe Hadid.

How random and ill-placed is the 'Straight From Heart' tagline! Also it doesn't even look like her, and maybe that's a good thing for the intellectual Vogue Germany reader.

This sudden influx of Hailey Bieber covers remind me those 3 months when Kendall booked nearly every Vogue only to fizzle out afterwards. I predict the same will happen to Hailey because these magazines never even featured her in edits before. She must be paying her to on these covers.

Hailey is clearly on top of her game but I don't like this cover. Leave it to Vogue Germany to make her look worse than any other magazine out there.

Oh wow, truly not her best cover, i mean in general their covers are lackluster, but this is just unappealing!!

Weird cover, not a good face.

@magsaddict I most certainly prefer smaller Elle editions to these big Vogue editions, as the latter ones seems to be completely lost in what they're doing. German Vogue par excellence.

You are TOO much @[B]GivenchyHomme[/B]!

I mean... it's an improvement on last month's Adwoa Aboah cover at least, right? I've come to expect a great deal from Luigi & Iango but cannot say I'm all too impressed with this (or the current cover of Vogue Japan with Candice). Here's to hoping there will be better images from the cover feature!

Horrendous. It might have worked had they used a REAL model.

Please, let this be the last of her suddenly numerous big-title covers.

^ Oh not even close, heard she is in talks for a US Vogue solo cover, if evrything goes well with Anna she will have a cover this year.

I honestly don't think this is all her fault, it's VG and their bland factor. They don't even try anymore. She can work in print, sometimes.

Covers bought and paid for with hubby's money. Truly no other explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albineet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->