Vogue Germany April 2020 : Hailey Bieber by Luigi & Iango

A preview of Hailey’s cover feature:

What an absolute shame, a missed opportunity and a downright abomination that Vogue Germany didn’t select the second shot for the cover! I’d of pre-ordered THAT!

More previews:

Imagine how tired we are....... imagine how tired we are.

She looks like an Easter Island statue on the cover. Is it weird of me to say that? On the other hand, there are a few previews above I actually like (2nd shot 1st slideshow, both from the 2nd slideshow... 3rd shot 1st slideshow is impressive as well, but I love the Mugler piece on anyone overall - maybe I’m biased)

I agree that the shot in McQueen dress would've been a stellar cover! It's such a wasted opportunity. The previews are quite stunning actually, just what I'd expect from Luigi & Iango.

HQ cover + all the previews published so far

HAILEY
Photographer:
Luigi & Iango
Stylist: Christiane Arp
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Make-Up: Georgi Sandev
Model: Hailey Bieber

vogue.de, @luigiandiango, @luigimurenu & imgmodels.com

If they stick to the blonde-hair-on-the-beach formula, I can see how there's a certain appeal about Hailey. If you place someone against a stunning setting, the beauty of the background compensates for what might be missing in the model. It blends together.

But studio work demands more from a model, because there's no fallback - it's just them and the camera.

She looks better when shot outdoors.

So they get their hands on that fuchsia Dries x Lacroix ensemble and THIS is how they choose to photograph it ???

Choosing to publish some of these photos should be considered criminal.

Arp is trolling at this point.

Even the pink blazer cover shot would have been a better cover. At least that one had attitude

That explains it.... of course it's not really about Hailey. Vogue Germany managed to sum up all of Hailey's recent covers and blooming fame in this single headline - Cover Couple. She's the Mrs. Justin Bieber!

upload_2020-3-1_17-28-16.png

BORN THIS WAY
Photographer:
Luigi & Iango
Stylist: Christiane Arp & Nicola Knels
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Make-Up: Georgi Sandev
Model: Hailey Bieber

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

GROSSE FREIHEIT
Photographer:
Emma Tempest
Stylist: Natasha Royt
Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
Make-Up: Siobhan Furlong
Model: Maggie Maurer

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

What on earth are these?? Yikes

I must say I dig the shot of Hailey in the Versace biker jacket! This is her best work to date.

Oh i am loving both eds posted, i usually enjoy VG contents, thanks for posting Zorka.

So many cover-worthy images in Sunshine!!

I think Hailey looks fantastic, very 90s supermodel, don't get all the hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DangerClose
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->