Vogue Italia January 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Well, since there are so many great models in the ed, I'm really looking forward to seeing it, although the idea of having many small pics of different models in just one page doesn't really appeal to me.

Some of the shots on the cover are good and even though I can't stand her, Karlie knows how to model. But I hate the sound of the inside layout, I just find a bunch of tiny pics pointless.

Excited to see Alla, Aminata, Freja(I'm glad it easn't just a one off:heart:), Frida, Jac, Kamila, Magda and Snejana, the rest I either don't like or are expected, though it would be nice to see Catherine in there too:innocent: maybe some day:blush:

[It's always annoying to read the competition 'who hate Karlie the most'...
i understand she's not sympa for a lot of users and everyone has a right to say what he/she feels but geez...]

As for me i like this cover more than the previous one. I can imagine myself walking at the newstand, this is the type of cover which catch my eyes. Fortunately there's only one girl who does the story.

^ definitely. the "I hate Karlie" train really needs to leave the station already(with karlie on board of course).
more than anything it baffles me that such a mediocre model can get so much at once. :lol:
she's having a 'Toni moment'.

Karlie is super-fantastico as far as I'm concerned, but I'm really, really having trouble with that Steven Meisel guy everyone is talking about. Not only does he shoot every single freakin ad campaign by now, no, VI is always glad to give his horrible work some exposure, too.
And now that he starts shooting Freja, I'm done with him. Steven, you and I, we don't get along anymore. Sorry.

Oooh,yes.This is delicious.And so happy Karlie got the cover.

Karlie is super-fantastico as far as I'm concerned, but I'm really, really having trouble with that Steven Meisel guy everyone is talking about. Not only does he shoot every single freakin ad campaign by now, no, VI is always glad to give his horrible work some exposure, too.
And now that he starts shooting Freja, I'm done with him. Steven, you and I, we don't get along anymore. Sorry.

Thought I don't care much about Meisiel I agree with you, well said.

I heard the models were wearing wigs in different colors in some of the pictures, or all of them I don't really know. I feel sorry for the person who's going to scan the 80-page editorial :ninja:

every1 but Maryna
this is disappointing

the cover is fun very fun...they should've had Jessica Stam do the cover :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly what I expect Vogue Italy to do :heart:
And I don´t like Karlie but she does look glamorous while falling.

I really do wanna see what the main editorial looks like. The theme is falling down / tripping in the runway with 38 girls... can't wait to see what Meisel did this time

Gorgeous and clever - I love how it somehow seems a bit Bourdin, though it's not at all obvious.
oh yeah..bourdin i can see that! :woot:
and karlie does a excellent job here..it's a great cover
im gonna buy it for sure.

The collage effect is a bit redundant considering last month's cover, but Karlie pulls its off. Her career is seriously exploding this season.

I really do wanna see what the main editorial looks like. The theme is falling down / tripping in the runway with 38 girls... can't wait to see what Meisel did this time

I'm very curious about the ed too.

Don't like the cover. Or more precisely I don't care about it. Yes it is funny, but somehow it doesn't look good as the cover.

Am I the only one who notice that most models who are not "blonde" get the most hateful comments around here? Anyway, I love the cover and can't wait to see the editorial! Can't believe it's 80 pages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"