Vogue Italia January 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Karlie is becoming my favorite model, the girl is fantastic, all snaps on the cover are great. Much better than the Twitter bs cover, i'm looking forward to the massive ed.

i actually like the cover. i agree that it looks like a supplement cover.. and karlie again? i really don't like her, wish it was another girl on the cover. but anyway, i kinda like it, the idea is funny

An interesting choice -- this reminds me of the kind of series of photos you'd find on the the internet. Meisel is clearly on an internet kick recently. I don't know why -- all the pointless, repetitive complaining on TFS lately is making me start to lose interest :innocent:

Thanks for the review!!

If only Meisel could harness the magic of Harry Potter, he could then produce a Vogue Italia that, when each person looks at it, the cover shot shows them whatever they most wish to see.

best idea ever ...

if only ....
:ninja:

There are few issues of Vogue Italia that I wouldn't want to buy if I saw them for sale. This cover isn't that exciting for me, but I still like it enough to want to buy it. This theme is kind of boring, it's not really funny or interesting or anything... I'd like to see a real beautiful photo-shoot with Rose on the cover.

Karlie kinda looks like Jade from Antm cycle 6. But the cover is just not acceptable.

after looking at it again properly i have to say i like the theme etc and the actual picture but i HATE the cheap collage layout they've done. it just ruins it

The cover is better than the last one with those amateur photos, but I'm so sick of the collage. Ugh. One large picture of KK falling would be enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate it when people try to make 'original' things at all costs; he wants it to be funny, new and surprising but all I see is a pretentious, bad, ugly, boring and awful cover.

Couldn't say it better...
Very Very disappointed, find it tacky to imitate a model who's falling:doh: that's just not funny at all!
I'm just happy to see Karlie getting the cover, 2010 begins sooo well for her.:blush:

saving up for this one. i think the cover is absolutely hilarious, and as karlie is taking over the world right now (and i don't mind), this'll be something i'll want to have...

What the hell is up with all these negative comments?
What's so "horrible" about this cover?
This cover automatically caught my eye the minute I clicked on the link to this thread.

And I like the way that Karlie looks in these shots. From far away, she resembles Jerry Hall.

That cover is genious! I think it looks great, really graphic, and each fall is believable, well done Karlie! I'm happy it's her, she's an amazing model, and one I never get tired of seeing! She deserves to be everywhere at the moment!
I'm excited to see the editorial now, the casting sounds really nice and if it's as good as the cover then I'll probably love it!

I actually love it. A great idea, and whatever you think about Karlie, she is perfect for this cover, the fall looks so realistic.

Gorgeous and clever - I love how it somehow seems a bit Bourdin, though it's not at all obvious.

Since I hate Karlie to death, I absolutely adore this cover. :lol:

crap cover...reminds of that ed that was making fun of kate fogarty's fall.
VI is starting to suck... :clap: for Freja and Iselin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->