Vogue Italia July 2009 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

I think Sasha is an amazing model.... one of my favorites... I would not doubt her as a supermodel... her professional achievements are mindblowing and generally very high... the only thing missing is a strong personality... I don't think her personality stands out that much but she is still very young... ''supemodels'' became supermodels thanks to their beauty but their personalities had enormous impact as well... in 90s we had a mindblowing amount of classic beauties but not all of them made it so far.... I disagree with the opinion that it can;t be achieved anymore... what about Gisele and Natalia V. They are as famous as their colleagues from 80's and 90's...

P.S. with regards Helena, I don't think VI gives her enough credit... in 90s she did numerous wonderful editorials for that magazine... sometimes I am even surprised how much sheworked for VI but she never got any flipping cover... I think Steven does not really like her... it is sad that she is never included in group shots either... anyway... I am glad she is feaured here...

i think Kristen's long grey hair looks great (but then i always loved Marie Seznec's hair too), i'm going to have to see if i can find a copy. Kristen + Vogue Italia is too hard to pass up.

this issue is amazing, love the supermodel edit.
sorrenti can really take good portraits

I love the shot of Sasha sitting on the washers. Thanks Diciassette (17) :buzz:

^^Me too, but it's just a great editorial altogether.:heart:
Thanks for the lovely scans Diciassette (17:(flower::winkiss:

Thanks for the scans, 17! :smile:
Von Unwerth´s ed is kinda dissapointed to me, where are all the sex-kittens when you want them the most...? :(

wow I truly love this ed.
And I'm not even a fan of Milla I actualy don't like her as a model !

Thank you very much diciassette :flower:

Fabulous cover, and truly a spectacular ed with Sasha & Milla. They are both unbelievable.

Thanks for the scans. Ellen's ed is a real showcase of how good she can be.

this really is a great issue! the cover and the eds are top class. Milla & Sasha are adorable in that ed, so sweet

Meisels ed is up at style.it.

I just bought this issue, I don't like the cover thou :|

"the barbie issue" supplement looks cute haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->