Vogue Italia May 2010 : Daria Strokous & Kirsi Pyrhonen by Steven Meisel

The issue arrives here tomorrow. Don't get your hopes up but in case I get to visit my friend (unfortunately I don't have a scanner but she does), I might be able to scan something in the next few days. :smile:

backstage video from the shoot (thanks to Flashbang for the link #218)

+beauty 4 coloured pics of 3 models utm ph by ellen von unwerth
vi01005s0000011501beaut.jpg

vi01005d0116011702beaut.jpg

vi01005d0118011903beaut.jpg

vogue.it

oh this issue is amazing so far.. the cover didnt do much for me but the ed's have been brill!

That's lovely, I love the colors. I wonder who the models are. The blond girl looks a tad like Elsa Sylvan, but I don't think it's her. The black hair must be wigs, so that makes it harder to identify the girls.

Thanks for posting!

The aesthetic of the main editorial is beautiful.

For a swimwear shoot, the juxtaposition between a studio setting and a sombre black and white palette is deliciously novel. The artistry behind this editorial is obvious when you compare it with more traditional concepts that would have boring, identikit blondes frolicking by the pool or beach.

I really love.

while i like the cover of this issue, im completely dissapointed with the headlinging editorial. it could've been so much more.

^Kirsi Pyrhonen and Daria Strokous :smile: If I remember correctly the main story will also have Caroline Brasch-Nielsen, Hind Sahli, Joan Smalls, Julia Nobis, Ylonka, and a couple more (?).

And WHAT a cover - the created shape is so intriguing.

So Joan is a no-go?:cry:

and the meisel ed??? is it good? i don't know if buy it this moth...

^^ basically all of the shots from the main editorial were posted, none are missing (thus no more girls in the ed). It looks darker in print too than it looked in the pictures posted so it has a bit of a different feel to it.

Beautiful photos, how wonderful. Thanks for posting.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Miles Aldridge piece. His style is so extraordinary, and he is one of the few top photographers with a true, almost always present, signature style.

HQ Cover and Supplement:

*scans by vogue28

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->