Vogue Italia May 2010 : Daria Strokous & Kirsi Pyrhonen by Steven Meisel

thanks vogue28!

i really can't wait to get this issue. i feel like i can't really tell whether i like meisel's issue until i see it in person.

vogue28 :heart: thanks for the scan of the main cover. Just awesome!

I got the issue today and honestly, if you really really really like the cover and main ed like I do, then go and get it. Otherwise, leave it on the stands. The rest is lackluster. Only the ed with Sasha in the beauty supplement is kinda nice.

^ My thoughts exactly.

I had two reasons to buy this issue: one - I monthly purchase it, two - the cover and main ed are great.
And Sasha's pics in the supplement are very strong and impressive. At first I thought it must have been part of her ed in the Feb. issue but it was different.

The main edit is just absolutely astonishing. I don't think I've ever been so drawn to a Meisel edit, in this way before.
Seeing it in real is just a pleasure, sitting on the stands shrink-wrapped and with supplement. Sasha's few pictures by Emma Summerton are stunning too.
Thanks for posting the main edit, from vogue.it. Can't seem to get enough of it ^_^.

^THANK YOU! stole the words right out of my mouth.
I feel like most of the time with meisel's eds you have to see them in person to really get the full effect. The contrast online doesn't really do it justice and just the feeling you get from each picture is completely different in person.

Vahina's nude pictures by Demarchelier is the sexiest editorial I have seen in Italian Vogue this year. This woman is stunning.

love the main ed. sorry if this has already been answered, but who styled it?

Does anyone know who's the photographer of the supplement cover? Also, what what are the models' names (both male and female)?

Does anyone know who's the photographer of the supplement cover? Also, what what are the models' names (both male and female)?

The beauty supplement was shot by Miles Aldridge. Not sure who the models are though. :smile:

Where in the world can I find pictures of Sasha's editorial? I'd love to see it (unless it was already posted and I missed it when I went through the topic).

"Suggestions"
Ph: Stephane Sednaoui
St: Sara Maino
M: Elisa Sednaoui

my scans

SAVIOR, thank you! :D:kiss:
i was eagerly waiting to see elisa's edit, i've fallen in love with her classic and elegant beauty :wub:
this is a wonderful ed, and i'm going to start reading the article at once..!
huge thanks again :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->