Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

I never could've imagined that he'll make her look this feminine, it's really beautiful :heart:

The lips could be neater and this cover would be perfection, but it's still absolutely stunning:woot:

such a beautiful cover... :heart::wub:
And thumbs up to Meisel for openly changing his mind and thus saying that not only love at first sigh matters, that a model can win you over with time, evolution and hard work

Fabulous! Left me speechless!

I may be the only one but I think she looks terrible. What's up with the makeup?! It ages her terribly. I was expecting so much more. Something more stronger than this faux lady-like portrait.

the lip liner looks a bit off, but other than that it's a beautiful cover:heart: simple and elegant. I'm sure the ed is going to be even better

The cover is perfection, but I still can't stand Freja. But this time, she looks very feminime.

I do think that the makeup ages her, but I think that's the point. So, it's a well executed cover.

Like a lot of people have been saying, I'm not a fan of the lip liner. Apart from that, it's almost a classic image. When I saw the look she would be wearing, I wasn't expecting much from the cover even though I was happy for Freja. However, this cover is great: the focus on the face and her killer bone structure is inspired.

I'm not a Freja fan but I do like this cover, and I'm so glad that she is styled and photographed in this way. I mean, not the typical Tomboy-ish Freja but a feminine and soft her. This truly celebrates her as a versatile model!

Feminine and beautiful, something different from Freja. When I read that she was going to wear the white dress for Dolce & Gabbana, I expected to see more of it.
Nice cover and something different from VI/Meisel. March Vogue Italia is always great to have, they come all wrapped and with the Couture and Accessories supplements here.

don't like this, don't really like her anymore..the positioning is so weird and looks distorted

Im not a fan of Freja but I must admit she looks absolutely gorgeous in this photograph. Great cover.

The cover reminds me of this. She must have it set to 'wh*re'.

mayrahoon.blogspot.com

I'll probably like this in print anyway but even if I don't, the model choice is way too good to not support this.
Her next Vogue Italia cover should be even better. :heart:

For me, Freja looks like she's playing the historical part of 'a rich man's wife in Shanghai', although the fact that she's on the cover at all is like the latest twist in the storyline of some magazine soap opera. I don't think I'd have looked twice at yet another androgynous shot, so I appreciate seeing another side of her.

Classic. Stunning. Iconic. :heart::heart::heart: I love it how Meisel photographed Freja in her debut cover, he did it in a beautiful and fabulous way. I think everything looks great on the cover. From that close-up shot of Freja to the the way it was lensed. Hopefully the content will not disappoint us. Thanks tarsha for posting the cover! :flower:

I wonder if she gets the cover of Couture Supplement. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you cottonmouth, you're always very welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->