Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

What a fantastic March issue :clap: Can't wait to get my hand on it!
Thanks for the scans, Diciassette :flower:

This really looks like a great edition.
Editorials don't come any better than Steven Klein's with Rie Rasmussen....an astonishing model who just delivers and then some.
I love Meisel's ed. with Freja & Matthius......very beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing more of his work with her....assuming there will be some more.
Roversi's ed. with Lara is by turn stylishly effective and a little corny.
The shadowplay working better in some pics than others.
Thanks for all the superb scans Diciassette:flower:

wow love the freja and rie eds!! not a fan of the cover though...

Oh my, I'm definitely getting this! I love Freja's ed but I'm absolutely in love with the eds in the supplement too :heart:

Fabulous issue:woot:, Ries ed is beyond stunning and Frejas is gorgeous, nice to see her looking so glamourous, and Lara is always perfection:heart:

I love Lara's ed, it's gorgeous. I'm so glad they actually did something fashionable and couture with her instead of just getting her naked and taking seven different angles of her boobs. The pictures are really moody, beautiful and classy. Good job VI and Roversi (and Lara).

Stella Tenant, photo by Tim Walker, Vogue Unique, March 2010

walter-VQ_784x0.jpg

vogue.it

I'm not Freja's biggest fan, but her editorial is very good. I don't really like the cover itself though, the supplement's cover is so much stronger.

2i1msgh.jpg

in the Tim Walker ed. there's this photo and the caption says the dress is Givenchy ss2006 haute couture. i can't for the life of me find a runway pic of it. it's confusing

credit my own crappy iphone pic

Last edited by a moderator:
From Supplement

Lady Grey
Photo: Tim Walker
Models: Stella Tennant, ...?
Fashion Edfitor: Jacob K.

From Supplement

High Glam
Photo: Miles Aldridge
Model: Toni Garrn
Fashion Editor: Alice Gentilucci

Scanned by me.

Lady Grey
Photo: Tim Walker
Models: Stella Tennant, ...?
Fashion Edfitor: Jacob K.

Imogen Morris Clarke and the other model is a guy I believe. I've seen him somewhere before.

Thank you for the scans! I love the Walker editorial, it's typical him but I still like it. Toni's editorial looks better now that it is complete but I'm still not a fan Aldridge's obession with cats makes me giggle. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Imogen Morris Clarke is also in the Tim Walker ed...and another girl I can't ID.

That ed is typical but wonderful, I love how all the different vintage looks work together so well under one aesthetic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->