Vogue Italia October 2021 : Chiara Ferragni by Scandebergs

Great hair and makeup but that's about it lol the styling is awfulllll. She looks odd, but I don't know if it's because of the retouching or effect on the cover.

It's already better than their Jan-Sep covers.

proud-of-you-emotional.gif

from CW

We have a real typography on the cover..so rare hahaha…its an ok cover i guess. i prefer to see her like this but she literally everywhere in Italy. Who else left from VI besides Farneti and Ferdinando?…

Since I didn’t share my thoughts, I will now! I really like this cover, it’s a lot better than any of the others this year. I love that Gucci dress, and the hair and makeup is gorgeous.

I look forward to see what VI has for us in the future…

Pardon my ignorance but, who is she? Is she an influencer?

I do not know how to feel about this.

Pardon my ignorance but, who is she? Is she an influencer?

I do not know how to feel about this.

She started as a blogger a while ago, but now has businesses etc. She’s also married to an Italian rapper, so I guess that too, lol.

Despite having to come to the realisation that Vogue Italia is a shadow of its former self, the glory days of Franca Sozzani are long gone and Farneti and Verderi are both officially out of the equation - I find this incredibly basic and refuse to show praise toward it.

It’s not stellar, but the typography simplicity and direct-ness are effective and working as a cover

I like everything about it apart from the cover subject. nothing against her but no to influencers/ entrepreneurs on the cover of fashion magazines, especially Vogue!

good to see a simpler but way more effective layout!!

This seems like a Vogue Portugal cover to me, not Vogue Italia. It's not the worst cover from VI recently, but the stiff pose combined with the dramatically over-photoshopped face is a no-no.

From one mess to another... obviously better than anything Farneti and Verderi cooked up in their lab, but still dull regardless. I absolutely hate the blurred edges that look more like an Instagram filter than glass.

Pedestrian. Sorry. Cheap imagery and a lazy art direction. So much for signaling a new direction.

At best this would be a perfect ALBUM COVER for 2005. Chiara Ferragni — My Prerogative.

looks like they went back to the old size of VI.

Her cover is definitely well deserved - she is a bonafide celebrity in Italy. I almost feel sorry for her that this is how it turned out

This horrendous. Combination of retouching and makeup makes her look casket ready and the styling is no better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->