Vogue Japan July 2020 : Kendall Jenner by Giampaolo Sgura

I kind of feel sorry for her cause even she is capable of giving a little more than... whatever this is. I find it hard to believe there wasn’t a single image better than this one.

At this point I even prefer a picture of the Co-vid itself instead of this girl saying absolutely nothing wearing the most stupid clothes I’ve ever seen in a fashion magazine cover.

LOL. I seriously laughed out loud when the cover revealed itself on my screen.
Me too, because it reminded me of situations when a mom styles her chubby daughter and the little girl is unhappy for having to wear a hat and sunscreen on the beach. But, it's the same reason I find this cover utterly cute.

Styled by.... Forever 21?

I feel as though I’m often defending Kendall, but this is indefensible. ZERO effort and energy. She looks like a pouting child being forced to take a picture whilst on family vacation.

I will defend Kendall here, because you guys are acting like it is all her fault! While half of this is her fault, which would make a bad cover, but the other half is Sgura's, who's body of work is insufferable, and that is what completes this chain of actions to make this cover absolutely atrocious!

So, please be good and show some respect towards Sgura's contribution for this cover being so appalling. It is not only that Kendall is a hideous model, but also that Sgura is a horrendous photographer! Twice the fun to throw shade on both of those people.

What is she wearing? And what's happening with her hair? So many questions...

Sgura works better with Vogue Germany. I hated every single one of his VJ covers, they should just stick with Luigi & Iango.

I will defend Kendall here, because you guys are acting like it is all her fault! While half of this is her fault, which would make a bad cover, but the other half is Sgura's, who's body of work is insufferable, and that is what completes this chain of actions to make this cover absolutely atrocious!

So, please be good and show some respect towards Sgura's contribution for this cover being so appalling. It is not only that Kendall is a hideous model, but also that Sgura is a horrendous photographer! Twice the fun to throw shade on both of those people.

Basically, I couldn't agree more, but if we're gonna be COMPLETELY fair, the main culprit for this whole disaster is Mitsuko Watanabe, because no photographer in this world have a say (or control) in what goes on a cover and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->