Vogue Japan November 2015 : Kendall Jenner by Luigi and Iango

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
61_Hvy_Nfm_I2_L.jpg

amazon.co.jp via MDNA

it's such a shame that every photo she takes is absolutely terrible. if she's going to be everywhere i'd rather her actually look good.

Her facial expression is cranky, but I can imagine it with such headgear. :P

Really don't know what's worse, her expression or that hat.

Her sad Bambi expression paired with that roadkill on her head is priceless. :rofl:

Once again, Jenner with the same ol' expression as she's had on every other photo.

That's so bad... I will never understand why they keep working with her.

That fur thing on her head is really disturbing... November already? At this pace, the March issue will come out on December^^
This looks like her LOVE FW 14.15 cover which was a bore

Not sure if Kim will be happy about this! Kendall is going for most Vogues in family. but anyway, it's really bad.

Did they borrow that thing from the Flying Nun's Winter collection. Kendall can dull like no one else. She is bereft of natural modeling instinct.

Pff go home!! She's no model at all!

* What did they do with her mouth? Photoshop or she got her lips bigger for a while..

Last edited by a moderator:
What a disaster. Vogue Japan has been dead for about... five or six years.

This cover is fun! Tired of people hating on Kendall. She looks gorgeous - Can't wait to see the editorial!!!!! Luigi & Iango turn every girl into a goddess

They are not hating it because it's Kendall. There are many of us who gave her an opportunity, but the girl is a terrible model and she can't help it. She always has the same boring expression and adds nothing to the pictures. That's it. If she's beautiful or not... that's another thing. She's very normal I think.

Same dead look. She bores me to tears.

This cover is fun! Tired of people hating on Kendall. She looks gorgeous - Can't wait to see the editorial!!!!! Luigi & Iango turn every girl into a goddess

Yeah and I'm tired of people loving it because it's Kendall and calling the rest haters.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this cover. The hat is ridiculous and Kendall looks emotionless and dull once again. This cover is awful. She should stick with the things she is good at and stop trying to be a hf model. Leave it to the pro's.

You're making it real difficult for anyone to support you, Kendall.

"Tired of hating on Kendall". Do not make me lauhgh, please. The girl is been doing a lot of covers and editorials and she still looking dead in every single picture. Its a shame, at least she can learn something, but she still giving no life to her print work. Hopefully this celebs-models trends end asap. There are thousand girls who dreams to get a Vogue cover or even an editorial but they dont get nothing and deserve so much than Kendall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->